“Amazing Vacation Property”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Ocean Front

Queen with ocean view, step out the slider onto the west facing deck  with amazing ocean view
DVDs and CDs in 1st fl Queen with a view. Queen 1 st floor
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
DVDs and CDs in 1st fl Queen with a view.
Queen 1 st floor
Master suite: New King bed, work desk with ocean view, balcony facing West over beach
Great shower with bench
kids room
set up with TV for games and movies (no cable)
1 st fl full bath
Living room with amazing 180 degree views  facing ocean. New couches
Collection of books from classics, to local, adult to child.  Games too
Great Kitchen, Dishwasher, coffee maker, tea pot, toaster oven, microwave.  All you basic needs.
kitchen view,  we stock all the basic needs and very well set up for cooks.  Gas grill on deck.
Extra table in living rooms great for work or games.  Tennis balls in Harley dresser for pet guests!
180 degree views and open floor plan
Washer Dryer in utility closet, with all your needs.
Fully stocked cleaning closet across the hall
This is the view of the house from the Beach Dune.  The Atlantic Ocean is in the front yard!
One snowy day.
This is from the Master Suite Balcony.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Seth R
“Amazing Vacation Property”
Reviewed 13 March 2017 for a stay in September 2016
people found this review helpful

My wife and I had the best week here, the house, and views were breathtaking. I have stayed at many properties in Nantucket over the years and must say this was my absolute favorite. Short walk to the beach, such a relaxing environment. I will stay here again in the near future. Normally when I stay at a property, I need to call the owner for issues or repairs, but the only thing I had to call for, was to thank them at the end of the trip. I truly recommend Love Sand.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
20 Mar 2017
Thanks you for your very kind review. We look forward to having you back at our sea side property Love Sand.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing