“I'm a regular at Chipotle. Once a week. High quality.”
Review of Chipotle

Chipotle
Ranked #51 of 90 Restaurants in Shrewsbury
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 3 December 2014

I eat here once a week. High quality food. Very tasty.
Except portion control is lacking. Best guacamole!

Reviewed 25 November 2014

I know, I know. If I don't like spicy food, why am I going to Chipotle? My husband REALLY wanted to go. So, I went and order what they described as the mildest thing on the menu. Unfortunately for me, their mild is my spicy. My nose was running and my tongue was on fire. Aside from my personal spice preferences, I really like that their ingredients are simple, fresh and ethically sourced.

Reviewed 20 April 2013

I love the burrito's at Chipotle! They season their meat just right and use fresh natural ingredients. The service is good. It all adds up to a very tasty lunch or dinner that really satisfies.

Don't be fooled by imitators: The other burrito places don't hold a candle to the mouth watering food at Chipotle. I used to frequent the other places before Chipotle's opened up, now I won't go back.

Reviewed 20 April 2013 via mobile

Chipotle is like a hybrid trendy version of a taco bell, with a subway-like twist. The interesting part is everything is fresh and you can tell!

Pro's
Service was exceptional and faster than a mcdonalds
Food was very good
Clean
Plenty of seating
Plently of parking

Cons
A little pricey for what feels like fast food although its fresh
The bathroom hot water was murky - strange - need a plumber
The salsa had no sweetness at all, unusual for a salsa.

I would absolutely eat here again, it was overall very pleasant. Great for work lunches or meetings for business.

Been to Chipotle? Share your experiences!