Bridge of Flowers
More attraction details
Owner description: Bring your camera when you visit this former trolley bridge, which is a flower garden ablaze with color.
Reviewed 31 October 2017

I can only use one word to describe this site and that is beautiful. It is a bridge spanning a small river that has been turned into a walking flowered wonderland. It is worth going out of your way to see this.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

Our traveling caravan just finished lunch and was traveling along the Mohawk Trail when someone in our group looked at the travel booklet and said "lets stop at the Bridge of Flowers". From the description in the travel booklet I was not eager to stop to see some flowers on a bridge. I'm glad I agreed and stop to smell the roses. The attraction is simple, and it does not compare to a waterfall or a mountain of fall foliage, but for 30 minutes it was a great way to start the afternoon.

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

The Bridge of Flowers is a pedestrian bridge lined with flowers and shrubs. The plantings change so that there's always something in bloom. The villages at both ends of the bridge have nice art shops, cafes, and the like. And it's all free, including parking.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

When someone suggested this we were sceptical, but we were wrong. For such a structure, what has been created is unique. The volunteers that maintain the bridge must be incredible gardeners (and deserve a gold medal) to keep it in such a great condition. The was so much colour (with flowers) and greenery. We had to walk it several times to make sure we didn't miss anything. Steady stream of visitors going across whilst we were there, so seems popular.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

We visited this site as part of a family nostalgia tour. My paternal great grandfather was a trolley superintendent on the trolley line that ran over this bridge. We have very little info about him besides this so my father wanted to see it. The flowers are gorgeous and it is well maintained. I was glad to see that it wasn't filled with Halloween stuff. It is a beautiful little town as well.