Ramada by Wyndham Seekonk Providence Area
Clarion Inn(Seekonk)
USD 217
USD 145
USD 85
All reviewsexecutive suiteel mariachibagelsthe room was nicesausagepleasant surpriseprovidence areaking bedbreakfast roomrhode islandsofagranitegpsborder
Reviewed 23 November 2017

The rooms are set apart from the main section of the hotel, which was very strange. Our room was over a conference area that was having a noisy party the night of our stay. Why would you have rooms directly over areas that are potentially noisy? Nonsensical.

The building was outdated, cleanliness just okay. The parking lot always seemed to have some debris in it.

It's location was convenient - excellent proximity to New Providence. The Italian restaurant recommendation from the hotel was also excellent.

Staff was friendly.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Payal P, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Seekonk Providence Area, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at the Ramada Seekonk/Providence. The staff and I would like to extend our sincere apologies for you having to deal with noise from the party. At the Ramada, we are not just a hotel. We are a banquet and conference center as well and on occasion, especially the weekends, there could be some events going on until 11 p.m. We are working on some upgrades as this property is under newer management. I also forwarded your review to the houseman and housekeeping department and they will make an extra effort to keep the parking lot cleaner as well as general cleanliness. I hope that you will give us another chance to provide you with a superior service the next time you are in the Seekonk/Providence area.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

First of all I was in a horrible mood from the drive with the family so I was very crabby when I checked in but the young girl named Deanna who checked us in really made my day! She had a great personality and who didn't let me ruffle her feathers, what she did was change my whole attitude! I felt so bad that I tried being nasty to her she made me forget why I was so mad. I became excited to get to the room and unpack. She checked us in gave us all the information we asked for and then some. She said Hi to my kids and waved to them everyone time she seen them. She made us feel welcomed. Our room was great! Great view and the room was clean with no smoke smell. We enjoyed the breakfast and the overall place was clean! The beds are comfortable. We enjoyed the channel line up and wifi it was a little difficult setting up but once again the receptionist Deanna was there to save my sanity with setting my kids devices. My kids did run around a lot, I was afraid that they would break something in lobby because it has so many vases and the piano but they didn't. Im actually booking another stay here and yes I verified if the young girl will be there, she will so I know I will be in good hands!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Payal P, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Seekonk Providence Area, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2017

Thank you very much for your review. The staff and I are very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay and that our Front Desk member Deonna made it that much better. We hope that the next time you are in the Seekonk/Providence are, you will visit us again.

Reviewed 16 November 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Payal P, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Seekonk Providence Area, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Pros: large suite, upgraded bathroom, nice lobby, free breakfast
Cons: confusing layout, no heat in room
Read on for a detailed story.

We stayed at Ramada Seekonk for two nights while we were in Providence.
Lobby was the most appealing out of entire hotel.
We asked for a roll-away bed when we arrived tired at 9:30pm, they said they had none. So, they offered to upgrade our room to a suite for $100 up-charge. I was excited...but not for long. The front desk lady explained that there was an elevator in the building but it was hidden in the labyrinth of corridors, and the strangest thing that our suite #250 was not marked anywhere on the floor. So we wasted like 10 minutes browsing corridors. Our suite had a beeping sound of a dying battery of smoke alarm, which was also kinda annoying. Again, the lady fixed the problem, but it was inconvenient. It was a chilly night, and we turned on the heat just to find out it was only fan blowing ice-cold air!! I complained again to front desk, and they brought us a space heater. Frankly, the heater wasn't enough to warm a huge suite, but I guess it was better than no heat. TV was old, beds were ok, windows looked out to a noisy road.
Free breakfast was ok, I guess the worst out of 3 hotels we stayed at during the trip. I agree with other people that scrambled eggs looked and tasted funny, so I would avoid those. But everything else was edible, nothing spectacular.

I would choose another property for next visit.

Room Tip: Do not bother looking for elevator, it's small and hidden
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Payal P, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Seekonk Providence Area, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Hi, Thanks for your review, Your opinion means a great deal to us here at Ramada. I want to apologize for any inconvenience that you may have endured during your visit with us. I have forwarded your comments to our QC team for review and corrective action. We hope that you will reconsider Ramada on your future visits to this area.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Photographs speak volumes.
Contacted Priceline for refund was informed Ramada would not refund. Bad business.
blood stain on mattress pad,
stains on couch, water stains on ceiling,wall covering lifting off wall. I'm thinking health code violation?
However, the corn flakes were fine.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Payal P, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Seekonk Providence Area, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2017

Dear Suzanne,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. First, I would like to apologize to you for checking into a room that was less than satisfactory. When you brought the issues to the front desk's attention, the person at the desk immediately moved you to another room and you stayed there until checkout the next day without any further issues. The issues with the stain on the mattress pad, stain on couch, and water stains on the ceiling were brought to the attention of the housekeeping and all have been corrected. I do want to note that it was a juice stain, not a blood stain on the mattress pad. Either way, it was not acceptable to present a room to you like that and the mattress pad was thrown out. The staff and I take these issues very seriously and we will be working much harder to make sure something like this does not happen again.