Review Highlights
Beautiful

Beautiful, serene historic property-In a gorgeous setting, quiet, relaxing, GREAT views. LOVE... read more

Reviewed 8 June 2018
sporthorsezz
Seekonk, Massachusetts
Outstanding

Eleanora and Bill were perfect hosts. The facilities were outstanding—beautiful, clean, and... read more

Reviewed 27 October 2017
Terry W
via mobile

All reviews homemade granola breakfast property cleanliness facilities
Reviewed 25 February 2017

We were very pleased on our 1st visit to Jacob Hill back in May 2016 that we had to book a second visit. Bill and Eleanora have done a tremendous job making this place very special and unique. There hospitality is impeccable. They are very helpful and very personable. We definitely recommend this B&B.

Jaz and Chris

Reviewed 29 November 2016

I stayed here with my husband and it was so beautiful! We went during the summer time. All the rooms are different and they are all beautiful. Breakfast was delicious! The owners were nice. The husband was more of the talker than the wife. They have the most interesting stories! They also have a little gift shop which is great. I still have the coffee mug from years ago. If the cost per night is within your budget, stay there for sure! You'll be really, really happy that you did!

Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

Anyone who is interested in staying at this Inn book it today! My husband and I love Bill and Elanore, they treat you like family and we have so much fun with them. The breakfast is AWSOME! They will make the menu to your needs. I can't wait to go back next year!

Reviewed 7 October 2016

We first found Jacob Hill Farm over 20 years ago. Each of our stays have been great and we thank Eleonora and Bill for their hospitality.

Reviewed 20 June 2016

My wife and I have lived walking distance from the Jacob Hill Inn and we have been fortunate to have the 5 star award winning inn for us to have family, customers and friends stay near us.

I couldn’t be happier with the quality, cleanliness,appearance of the rooms, the ambience of the Inn and delicious meals.

The hospitality that Bill and Elenora give to all guests is beyond compare.
We have so many activities to participate in and around Seekonk all year long so our company or relatives that stay at the inn are always busy with things to do. Newport, Boston, beaches, museums and shopping are all a short drive.

I highly recommend the Jacob Hill Inn and will guarantee a quality and entertaining and memorable stay for all to enjoy.