“Best romantic getaway in the area!”

Historic Jacob Hill Farm
Ranked #1 of 14 things to do in Seekonk
More attraction details
Owner description: A Seekonk Landmark - The original building was built between 1722 and 1723 from 1924 to 1943 the property was used as the Jacobs Hill Hunt Club for the “Who’s Who” in America crowd that passed through Providence RI. To preserve this piece of American History the current owners have opened it as a House Museum and Bed and Breakfast/Inn.
Reviewed 29 November 2016

I stayed here with my husband and it was so beautiful! We went during the summer time. All the rooms are different and they are all beautiful. Breakfast was delicious! The owners were nice. The husband was more of the talker than the wife. They have the most interesting stories! They also have a little gift shop which is great. I still have the coffee mug from years ago. If the cost per night is within your budget, stay there for sure! You'll be really, really happy that you did!

Date of experience: June 2016
in 6 reviews
"cleanliness"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

Anyone who is interested in staying at this Inn book it today! My husband and I love Bill and Elanore, they treat you like family and we have so much fun with them. The breakfast is AWSOME! They will make the menu to your needs. I can't wait to go back next year!

Date of experience: May 2016
Reviewed 7 October 2016

We first found Jacob Hill Farm over 20 years ago. Each of our stays have been great and we thank Eleonora and Bill for their hospitality.

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed 20 June 2016

My wife and I have lived walking distance from the Jacob Hill Inn and we have been fortunate to have the 5 star award winning inn for us to have family, customers and friends stay near us.

I couldn’t be happier with the quality, cleanliness,appearance of the rooms, the ambience of the Inn and delicious meals.

The hospitality that Bill and Elenora give to all guests is beyond compare.
We have so many activities to participate in and around Seekonk all year long so our company or relatives that stay at the inn are always busy with things to do. Newport, Boston, beaches, museums and shopping are all a short drive.

I highly recommend the Jacob Hill Inn and will guarantee a quality and entertaining and memorable stay for all to enjoy.

Date of experience: October 2015