“Love this Inn!”

Historic Jacob Hill Farm
Ranked #1 of 13 things to do in Seekonk
More attraction details
Owner description: A Seekonk Landmark - The original building was built between 1722 and 1723 from 1924 to 1943 the property was used as the Jacobs Hill Hunt Club for the “Who’s Who” in America crowd that passed through Providence RI. To preserve this piece of American History the current owners have opened it as a House Museum and Bed and Breakfast/Inn.
Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

Anyone who is interested in staying at this Inn book it today! My husband and I love Bill and Elanore, they treat you like family and we have so much fun with them. The breakfast is AWSOME! They will make the menu to your needs. I can't wait to go back next year!

All reviews
in 2 reviews
"facilities"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 7 October 2016

We first found Jacob Hill Farm over 20 years ago. Each of our stays have been great and we thank Eleonora and Bill for their hospitality.

Reviewed 20 June 2016

My wife and I have lived walking distance from the Jacob Hill Inn and we have been fortunate to have the 5 star award winning inn for us to have family, customers and friends stay near us.

I couldn’t be happier with the quality, cleanliness,appearance of the rooms, the ambience of the Inn and delicious meals.

The hospitality that Bill and Elenora give to all guests is beyond compare.
We have so many activities to participate in and around Seekonk all year long so our company or relatives that stay at the inn are always busy with things to do. Newport, Boston, beaches, museums and shopping are all a short drive.

I highly recommend the Jacob Hill Inn and will guarantee a quality and entertaining and memorable stay for all to enjoy.

Reviewed 24 May 2016

Jacob Hill Farm is a great location for a restful and serene getaway. The grounds are beautiful and the surrounding area is great for biking and long walks. I especially like the accessibility to the city of Providence. Just a short drive to theatre and great restaurants. Bill and Eleonora are wonderful hosts.....!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 28 April 2016

Needed a place to stay on a solo visit to the Boston area for a weekend family event. My priority was to be close to family but not "too close". Wanted a peaceful, relaxing spot to "chill" away from the hustle and bustle of a large city and yet wanted to experience a new area to explore. While very close to Providence, R.I. and Boston, I enjoyed my quiet time @ the Jacob Hill Inn and the outstanding hospitality of the hosts, Eleonora and Bill. They couldn't be nicer or more helpful and the Inn was tastefully decorated and yet had modern conveniences for a Historic property. A welcome glass of wine , dinner reservations made at the spur of the moment and a jacuzzi spa in my petite suite made it difficult to leave the property which is serene and bucolic. Next time, I want to return with my husband to enjoy the pool, tennis court and the billiard room . Casual without any fussiness, it has a very relaxed atmosphere. Would be great as a special place to stay for an Anniversary, Honeymoon night or parent's get away.