“Take our Curry”

ChamaThai
Ranked #14 of 66 Restaurants in Salisbury
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

One of theBest Thai in the area. Vegetable Red Curry with fried tofu was really good. Rice was also good. Asked for eggplant, but they didn't have any. Good portions, great flavor and service with a smile.

1  Thank Jeffrey S

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

The food here was excellent. I just did not like sitting in the restaurant area. The actual dining area needs serious work.

Appetizer, moneybags was good.

My crispy duck was crispy and fantastic. My pad See Ew was good too.

I am not so sure many people actually eat in the restaurant as the staff seemed a little rough around edges.

The Thai iced tea was awesome. I had two.

Looking from the outside, I would never had gone in but the food was great. I usually eat downtown Newburyport when I am in the area but the food here better.

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Just had our first meal from there. The outside is deceiving but it is a jewel inside.
We got the beef and chicken satay along with sticky rice, money bags and chicken rolls. The satay was so tender and the curry seasoning was delicious. The entire meal made you slow down to savor the different herbs and spices used.
And the woman who took our order was beyond helpful.
The atmosphere was relaxed and totally Thailand.

2  Thank Dave B
Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

Hungry after a hard workout. Wasn't something quick and tasty. Pick up a large order of the coconut soup with shrimp. Incredible flavor of coconut and lime with plenty of shrimp, seagrass ginger and mushrooms. If you like Thai food and you haven't tried Chana Thai, you are missing out on a great local hidden jewel.

1  Thank Jeffrey S
Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

Not sure how they stay in business as there is never anyone there, but the food is great. Take out is easy and quick. Today they actually had a couple dining in the restaurant. It's a best kept secret in Salisbury, but have no idea how they manage to stay open as I rarely see anyone dining in or taking out. Not sure why as the fresh spring rolls are some of the best I have had and the green and red curry meals are top notch. If you like Thai, you won't find a better place around.

2  Thank Jeffrey S
Tipwipa G, Manager at ChamaThai, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2017

Thank you so much for your review I very appreciate that and this the best thing can keep me in business thank you again hope to see you in shortly

Been to ChamaThai? Share your experiences!