“Never Dissapointed”

ChamaThai
Ranked #14 of 66 Restaurants in Salisbury
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

Not sure how they stay in business as there is never anyone there, but the food is great. Take out is easy and quick. Today they actually had a couple dining in the restaurant. It's a best kept secret in Salisbury, but have no idea how they manage to stay open as I rarely see anyone dining in or taking out. Not sure why as the fresh spring rolls are some of the best I have had and the green and red curry meals are top notch. If you like Thai, you won't find a better place around.

2  Thank Jeffrey S
Tipwipa G, Manager at ChamaThai, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2017

Thank you so much for your review I very appreciate that and this the best thing can keep me in business thank you again hope to see you in shortly

Reviewed 30 December 2016

I've ate here several times now and there is no comparison between this place and others near by. The food is awesome and the people are very, very nice. I drive an extra 10 minutes to get food from here vs. the Thai restaurant in the town I live in because it's better and more reasonably priced.

2  Thank Laura E
Reviewed 25 November 2016 via mobile

I am the co owner of the little boutique in front of Chama Thai. I often get my lunch from there ever since they opened. I usually get chicken wings or yellow chicken curry. I have never been disappointed. Ricky, the owner always makes a point to bring my food to my back door and is very personable.
Karen

3  Thank Deux Amis B
Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

We have lived in Salisbury for a year and only just now found Little gem. I had the Tom Kha a gluten-free coconut lime chicken soup, creamy with a little heat! My husband had the wonton soup which was also very good that chicken broth was especially tasty. We shared the duck choice which came with white rice and had a delicious spicy peanut sauce. Very friendly chef/owner.
Try it, you'll like it!

2  Thank ExeterNina
Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

The Chama Thai doesn't look like much from outside, but once you're inside, its amazing decor will sweep you off your feet (and so will the cuisine!).

3  Thank Trash-Chan

Been to ChamaThai? Share your experiences!