“Always a great lunch”

ChamaThai
Ranked #13 of 68 Restaurants in Salisbury
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 25 November 2016 via mobile

I am the co owner of the little boutique in front of Chama Thai. I often get my lunch from there ever since they opened. I usually get chicken wings or yellow chicken curry. I have never been disappointed. Ricky, the owner always makes a point to bring my food to my back door and is very personable.
Karen

Date of visit: October 2016
3  Thank Deux Amis B

Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

We have lived in Salisbury for a year and only just now found Little gem. I had the Tom Kha a gluten-free coconut lime chicken soup, creamy with a little heat! My husband had the wonton soup which was also very good that chicken broth was especially tasty. We shared the duck choice which came with white rice and had a delicious spicy peanut sauce. Very friendly chef/owner.
Try it, you'll like it!

Date of visit: October 2016
2  Thank NinaCatalina
Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

The Chama Thai doesn't look like much from outside, but once you're inside, its amazing decor will sweep you off your feet (and so will the cuisine!).

3  Thank Trash-Chan
Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

Does not look like much from the road, however, once inside you will find a nicely decorated place with a great menu. We ordered drunken noodles and crispy pad tai, both were excellent. One of best tai meals we've had. We are going to try stopping in again before we leave as we are only in the area for week.

3  Thank radmad
Tipwipa G, Manager at ChamaThai, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2016

Thank you enjoy you summer see you soon

Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

2nd year coming to Chamathai the food is always fresh the owner is very friendly they just added some new decorations and carpet the food is delicious the make the best hot chicken wings in sauce...

2  Thank howardicu
Tipwipa G, Owner at ChamaThai, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2016

Thank you so much hope to see you soon enjoy your summer

Been to ChamaThai? Share your experiences!