“Delicious Thai, excellent service”
Review of ChamaThai

ChamaThai
Ranked #14 of 66 Restaurants in Salisbury
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

We have lived in Salisbury for a year and only just now found Little gem. I had the Tom Kha a gluten-free coconut lime chicken soup, creamy with a little heat! My husband had the wonton soup which was also very good that chicken broth was especially tasty. We shared the duck choice which came with white rice and had a delicious spicy peanut sauce. Very friendly chef/owner.
Try it, you'll like it!

2  Thank ExeterNina

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

The Chama Thai doesn't look like much from outside, but once you're inside, its amazing decor will sweep you off your feet (and so will the cuisine!).

3  Thank Trash-Chan
Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

Does not look like much from the road, however, once inside you will find a nicely decorated place with a great menu. We ordered drunken noodles and crispy pad tai, both were excellent. One of best tai meals we've had. We are going to try stopping in again before we leave as we are only in the area for week.

3  Thank radmad
Tipwipa G, Manager at ChamaThai, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2016

Thank you enjoy you summer see you soon

Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

2nd year coming to Chamathai the food is always fresh the owner is very friendly they just added some new decorations and carpet the food is delicious the make the best hot chicken wings in sauce...

2  Thank howardicu
Tipwipa G, Owner at ChamaThai, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2016

Thank you so much hope to see you soon enjoy your summer

Reviewed 12 June 2016

Visited again this past weekend for lunch, we had 2 in our party. We ordered Yellow Curry w/Chicken at $7.95 and an order of Drunken Noodle w/Scallops at $10.95. I'll be honest, the restaurant from the outside doesn't look appealing, however the food inside is totally worth entering. It's a small establishment, decorated very nicely but the food is very good and tasty. I have been to Thailand and I would recommend Chama Thai. The people/owners are very gracious and service is fast. The only reason I am giving it 4 starts instead of 5 is because they are slow in delivering the final bill. Last 2 times I had to knock on the kitchen door to ask for the bill. Dessert is fantastic and I recommend sticky rice with mango, its big enough for 2 people. (forgot to take a pic) So if your going by on Elm, stop in the plaza and have a healthy meal at Chama Thai. The food is healthy and tasty, the portions are large and the staff is gracious.

2  Thank THEPLAINTRUTH
Tipwipa G, Owner at ChamaThai, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2016

I so appreciate all reviews and thank you anyway

Been to ChamaThai? Share your experiences!