“Best place around”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Best place to go by the beach! Service is always on point and I haven’t had a bad meal yet. Salad bar is fantastic!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Great menu. Comfort food and a small salad bar. Older decor but clean. Friendly local staff. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 5 March 2018

This is a great spot to eat and the price is right too. Love that they have salad bar and plenty of choices on their menu. Not to mention their desserts are awesome too.

1  Thank Beezel427
Reviewed 13 November 2017

This is a local restaurant that has a homey atmosphere that is warm and welcoming. The servers could not be better, and the food was out of this world. Both my wife and I had the seafood casserole, and I cannot begin to describe how good it was. It was outstanding.

1  Thank Rick B
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

The food was good. The service was lacking. I ordered the lobster cake Benedict and my husband ordered the Irish Benedict. We were both pleased with our meals, the taste, the quantity and the price. Where we were disappointed was with the service, at breakfast we like a fresh cup of coffee at least two or three times during the meal. We had to ask for coffee, wait awhile for cream. Food was out in seconds but good luck finding any one for last minute adds. Then about ten minutes after our meal arrived everything not nailed down was cleared. This restaurant was far from busy so there was no need for this. I would go again just to check them out for lunch and dinner but I hope it was just a bad service day, the day we went!