“Small but delightful”

Mapow
Ranked #29 of 66 Restaurants in Salisbury
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 28 August 2017

The crispy Pad Thai is the best around. The starters are unique and all so good. Extensive sushi menu as well.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

Arrived just before closing time midweek and were served a delightful take out.

The Thai basil chicken was a special that was well worth trying

Reviewed 8 April 2017

This was a last minute lunch choice and it was pretty good. The Pad Thai and Crazy Noodle dishes were fresh and flavorful. Go with the medium spice! The Siam Rolls were tasty. Very affordable lunch menu. I'll be back!

Reviewed 16 March 2017

Only five tables with only one waitress on. A little dim by the lighting and the heat was not turned on(chef had a hat on). The food was well worth it came out hot and fresh.

Reviewed 30 December 2016

It's very cute inside, but it was some of the worst Thai food I've ever had. My noodles were burnt, my veggies were burnt. The veggie tempura was the worst I have ever had - super doughy. I tried this place because my favorite Thai place was closed and I wont be going back.

1  Thank Laura E

Been to Mapow? Share your experiences!