My husband and I stayed at Beech Tree the entire week we were on our honeymoon, and we couldn't have been more comfortable! Immaculately clean with fun, helpful hosts and delectable breakfasts, the Beech Tree was truly the perfect place for us to stay. Great location (we walked to Bearskin Neck almost every day)! We can't wait to go back again and again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate three guest room inn in a seaside village on Cape Ann. Two well appointed guest rooms and one suite, all with private baths. AC, TV and ceiling fans. Serving breakfast in a sun filled formal dining room or weather permitting on the porch or patio.Plated Breakfast includes:fresh fruit, home made granola, Greek yogurt, hot entree, baked good and assorted juices, coffee and tea. Enjoy the common areas which include Living Room, recently expanded Sun Room, Covered Side Porch, Patio and Garden area. Sit in a rocking chair while enjoying the sea coast weather and the shade of the 100 year old beech tree. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Beech Tree B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beech Tree Hotel Rockport
- Beech Tree Bed And Breakfast