“The best Indian food in BOSTON-Providence area”

Apna Punjab fine indian cuisine
Ranked #1 of 26 Restaurants in Rehoboth
Price range: USD 10 - USD 20
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: we are 1.8 mile from LA SALETTE ON Rt 118 South
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Terrific Indian food in the area. Everything was very freshly prepared. Am lookong forward to their branch in Johnston RI

1  Thank deepandalal

Reviewed 31 October 2017

I have heard a lot of good things about it restaurant and when I finally visited it, I realized that those were all true.

The first thing that catches your eyes is how spacious looking this place is. The seating is pretty cool, with those heavy ivory colored couches. Staff was very courteous and warm.

Went for the lunch buffet which was reasonably priced. Food is fine and is surely worth the price.

2  Thank Jegan M
Reviewed 7 October 2017

Some friends of ours invited us to dine with them at Apna Punjab as they know we enjoy Indian food but usually have to drive up to the Boston area to find a good restaurant. The outside completely belies the quality and experience inside. The food was fantastic- as good as any fine Indian cuisine that can be found in the great metro areas. The staff was extremely friendly and knowledgeable. They asked us what we liked, made suggestions, and then prepared our meals according to our tastes. Unbelievable! The lamb and vegetarian preparations were superb. We would highly recommend this establishment and have added them as part of our general dining routine.

2  Thank Kelly B
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stopped for lunch (based on TripAdvisor review!!) It was excellent!

I love to sample, so went for the buffet, my wife knows good when she sees it, and even though it was included in the buffet, I'm glad she went with the full Tandoori chicken. It was fantastic, and enough for huge take-away!

This also gave us a chance to talk with the server, Lucky, who like everyone else in the place is a family member.

He introduced us to the chef/owner and it is ready to see why this place us so good - you can see how much he cares that you enjoy his food.

You will :-)

2  Thank Rick W
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

We have eaten here numerous times and never been disappointed. It is by far and away the best Indian restaurant around. There is tremendous variety and the meals can be spiced from mild to atomic (literally sweating while eating it). What surprises me is that it's never busy there despite how great it is. Probably, because it's off the beaten path, but well worth going out of your way for.

1  Thank ambmd2017