“Small shop with lots of goodies”
Review of Swissbakers

Swissbakers
Ranked #1 of 4 Bakeries in Reading
Reviewed 5 October 2017

Purchased some goodies to go with coffee and happy to see they have croissants for lunch. Will go back to try those next

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

This was our first visit. Found it by accident and I am so glad we did. First and foremost Erik was super friendly and very attentive. He was patient and pleasant answering all of the questions my boys asked about the different baked goods. He was very knowledgeable and gave us some good advice on what to pick. He did not let us down. Everything was excellent! It was surprisingly not very busy even though it was morning and right at the commuter rail stop. I wish that was how I got to work because I'd stop in here every morning!

Reviewed 29 August 2017

My experience with Swiss Bakers being very close to my business has been a delight everytime I have visited their bakery. Their breads, rolls, croissants and desserts are excellent. They have gluten free breads as well. A very good place for a quick breakfast or lunch.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I am impressed with the delicious ham or spinach cheese croissants...quick, hot and mouthwatering. They've been so for years. I wish more of the bakery items were less similar tasting and more flavorful. Linzer cookies are great, both varieties! In and out fast, important for commuters!

Reviewed 25 December 2016 via mobile

This is a small bakery. Only couple of tables. But the very nice stuff and good bakery makes this place so popular. Personally I am very recommend this bakery.

Been to Swissbakers? Share your experiences!