Stayed here a few nights back while in town for the Green Arts Festival. Our room was perfect and Audrey and Robin were wonderful hosts. When Audrey found out we were vegetarians she suggested a great place in town for us for dinner and even made sure we had our own individual vegetarian fritata cups in the morning. Will definitely stay here again if the opportunity arises!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Admiral's Landing Bed and Breakfast is just one block from Commercial Street and the bay - centrally located at 158 Bradford on the corner of Pearl Street. Our small inn offers lodging with a wide range of amenities including WiFi, fireplaces in all guest rooms and a homemade breakfast designed to make your stay in Ptown memorable. We're also just around the corner from the Fine Arts Work Center and the thriving gallery district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Admiral's Landing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Admiral`s Landing Hotel Provincetown
- Admiral's Landing Provincetown, MA - Cape Cod