“Chowder Fries?!?”
Review of 1620 Brewhouse

1620 Brewhouse
Ranked #56 of 143 Restaurants in Provincetown
Reviewed 21 July 2017

We ran into 1620 partially because my son liked the look of the place and partially because it was raining cats and dogs outside. We were glad on both counts because we otherwise may have missed this place. The burgers are really good, they have a well procured beer list, and the chowder fries (which are kind of like poutine but with thick clam chowder) are quite unique. Give this place a drop in when you go to Provincetown! All 9 of us loved it.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

While trying to find a place to eat we stumbled onto 1620. Both the food and drinks we great. We have 3 children and the meals they got from the kid's menu were just as high quality as the regular menu items. This is definitely a place worth visiting!

Reviewed 14 July 2017

Great casual place in Provincetown for a burger and a beer. The cole slaw was delicious. Nice wait staff. Great place for grab a good, solid burger.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stumbled upon this place by chance. I saw "Brewhouse" in the name so I figured we'd check it out. Very casual, yet classy interior. Nice outdoor seating area, too. Good selection of draft beers and honestly one of the best burgers I've ever had. Can't remember the name, Hot Trot Burger, maybe? Seriously, an awesome burger. Highly recommend this place!

Reviewed 8 July 2017

I like it here. There's a great beer selection and the food is solid. Good burgers, good wings, there's even stuff for the kids if they want more kid fair. It's our second visit and we had a good experience.

1  Thank MassMomof2