We booked our stay at this hotel, specifically because it calls itself "pet friendly". Well, it's not that pet friendly. We got to the room and our doggy did not even have a water bowl. We had to improvise. Then the first day we arrived, the room was not ready until 4 pm yet, the check-in time was supposed to be 3 pm. The next day, I went to the lobby (in the main house) and I was questioned by someone in the front desk as to whether I was a guest, continuing to tell me in a very dry manner that I could not have my dog there or anywhere else in the property. Would I stay there again? Certainly not. You are either pet friendly or not.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to our historic 4 Diamond inn in Provincetown, steps to shops, restaurants, galleries, and the beach. A couple of blocks away from world famous whale watching. Our inspired Provincetown lodging includes 40 rooms in 6 historic buildings enveloping a beautiful pool courtyard. Enjoy unforgettable massages and treatments at our award-winning spa or enjoy amazing cuisine at our romantic Pointe Restaurant at our Provincetown hotel. Experience luxurious rooms and suites with fireplaces, whirlpool tubs, private decks, and wonderful views that rival all other hotels in Provincetown, MA! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, lastminute.com.au and Agoda so you can book your Crowne Pointe Historic Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Pointe Historic Inn And Spa
- Crowne Pointe Historic Hotel Provincetown
- Crowne Pointe Historic Provincetown
- Crowne Pointe Historic Inn & Spa Provincetown, MA - Cape Cod