I wanted to visit Massachusetts and booked a couple of nights at the Brass Key as treat. I was so impressed with my initial stay that I extended it -- and cancelled my other plans to stay longer!
This was an easy decision to make considering the atmosphere exuded elegance; the location was fabulous and conveniently located next to lively Commercial Street; the room was GORGEOUS (I stayed in #157, a Deluxe King Room); and the staff were supremely friendly and accommodating (thank you for everything Cheryl and Ken).
Without a doubt I would recommend this place to anyone. And that is saying a lot because I would return in a New York minute if I could – and I live in Toronto.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a premier Provincetown inn, only a minute's walk to all the action on Commercial Street. Our B&B in Provincetown features extraordinary rooms and suites, a gracious staff, spa services, breakfast, wine social & so much more. 9 historically detailed buildings enclose the terraced courtyard, boasting a heated infinity pool, cabana and English garden, that rivals all other Provincetown hotels. Our Cape Cod bed and breakfast now features the new Shipwreck Lounge open for drinks daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Agoda and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Brass Key Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brass Key Guesthouse Hotel Provincetown
- Brass Key Guesthouse Provincetown, MA - Cape Cod