“Excellent Location, Good Food - the BEST Chowder”
Review of Tin Pan Alley

Tin Pan Alley
Reserve with OpenTable
Tin Pan Alley is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 142 Restaurants in Provincetown
Price range: USD 20 - USD 75
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Tin Pan Alley is located on Commercial Street directly across from historic Town Hall. We have a bar/piano lounge that faces Commercial Street while our dining room faces the harbor and has terrific ocean views. We also feature an outdoor deck on the beach during the warmer months. Our cuisine is Farm to Table and our menu changes with the seasons. We use locally sourced food whenever possible. That means fresh, locally caught fish, local pasture raised beef, organic free range poultry and of course farm fresh produce. Executive Chef, Raul Garcia
Reviewed 20 June 2015 via mobile

This place is very modern looking. It looks like a place you'd visit in Manhattan. The location is great. There is a view of the beach. The outdoor patio is pretty but VERY tight. I could barely get out of my seat without hitting people at the next table. I figure they must want to maximize seating, but that was ridiculous. The food was good. We had a shrimp app. that was excellent. The fish tacos were just okay though. They lacked flavor. However, the chowder is the best I've ever had. Growing up in the Rhode Island area, I've had plenty. It was delicious!!!! I would go back.

Date of visit: June 2015
2  Thank avam3

Reviewed 12 June 2015

We came back to Provincetown after a couple of years away and found an old favorite replaced with Tin Pan Alley. Our worries about a smart new refit driving prices up were blown away by the quality of food and service. If you are sailing into P'Town then this is one of the easiest places to drop into (being close to the dinghy dock) and brunch was exactly what was needed.

Our only disappointment was being unable to get in for dinner because we did not realise how popular it was and had not booked - will not make that mistake again!

Date of visit: August 2014
1  Thank SV_Metis
Reviewed 4 June 2015 via mobile

Ordered the Seared Tuna and Vegetable Stack and while the dishes were tasty, they were not worth the $30+ And $25+ respectively. The tuna was seared but it was cold like sushi. The vegetable stack was small and unimpressive. More like a bunch of grilled peppers and stuff. We were still hungry at the end of dinner.

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed 4 May 2015

Heard about Tin Pan Alley from some friends and had also seen some reviews on this site. To those who may have had a negative first impression I suggest you give this place a second chance. Best French Onion soup ever!! My wife's filet mignon and my salmon were melt in your mouth delicious. Loved our server Candace and the owners Jack and Paul are leaving no stone unturned to deliver a quality and welcoming experience. We'll be back!!!

Date of visit: May 2015
1  Thank Paul M
Reviewed 3 May 2015

We stopped in here just as we were waiting for dinner. I think it is a newer place. We just had drinks and appetizers and it was all wonderful. We had the tuna tartar and the cheese plate. The cheese plate was actually not that impressive and if you are a big cheese and charcuterie lover then you will be disappointed. The tuna tartar was great though, really good flavors. The little crispy things it came with were a little oversized but that is a small detail that is probably more personal preference than anything. I really enjoyed the place and the drinks were wonderful, strong but still tasty.

Date of visit: April 2015