“Awesome fish tacos!!”

Ranked #19 of 142 Restaurants in Provincetown
Price range: USD 5 - USD 39
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Visit our newest restaurant and seafood market in Provincetown, open year round with free guest parking. Enjoy ultra-fresh sushi, locally sourced seafood classics and inventive specials in the sleek dining room, indoor and outdoor bar or garden patio. And pick up the best sustainably-sourced seafood on the Cape at the market next door. We also serve ice cold $1 oysters & clams from the raw bar and a special Happy Hour Menu daily from 3-5 pm. Accepting reservations for parties of 5 or more. Walk-ins and families welcome.
Reviewed 21 September 2017

Went to Mac's on a sunny Sunday afternoon in mid September for a late lunch. I have never had fish tacos before, and I am so glad my first ones were from here! The fish was lightly fried, and had a wonderful seasoned batter that included some unsweetened coconut for a bit of crunch. Along with five warmed flour tacos there were onions, avacado, salpicon slaw, pico de gallo, and a chipotle aioli for garnish. Sooo Good!

Hubby had the scallop roll, with fries, and loved it!
Ambience and service were super (we had patio seating). Prices moderate.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

I originally reviewed Mac's in 2014, last year our innkeeper recommended we tried it again and we did. We sampled their selection again this year and I must upgrade my overall rating for Mac's. We again stopped for lunch and were not disappointed. Service was very good and our dishes arrived quickly and hot. I tried the fish and chips and found the fish to be very light, not greasy, and with a light flavor. A good indication that it was very fresh. Fries were nothing special, but still good.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

We came here 3 times in 2 days and really wanted to come back again before we left but didn't have time. It's a great place, the food is fantastic, even the simplest thing like a clam fritter is done in a unique tasty way. Lobster rolls and salad any way you want, great raw bar, fresh fish, it's all good.
If you are lucky enough to be at the bar when Marcello is working you will be in for a real treat. The man is a consummate professional, cocktail artist, philosopher, comedian and just a really nice guy who is happy to take care of you. Try one of his inventive cocktails like the "Green Monster" or "Meaty Pickle" with bacon infused Vodka.

3  Thank Dave_Livingstone
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Have had dinner, lunch, then dinner here......all exceptional dining experiences....whoever does the hiring of servers is to be commended, for sure.....this time, had the fish and chips....to die for.......herself had the lobster Mac and cheese.....excellent!..........you won't go wrong here.....

Reviewed 7 September 2017

We thought we would try it because it is not in town where parking is at a premium. We were wonderfully surprised the moment we stepped in the place. Lovely but casual decor. We were seated right away and our server came right over to ask if we wanted tap or bottle water then took our drink order. My husband and I shared the Shrimp and grits appetizer which was outstanding!! Next time I will ask for a double order as a entree, it was that good. I had a stripe bass special that was just delicious and my husband had the rib eye steak that was also delicious. He's very picky about how his steak is cooked and it was a perfect medium rare. Our server was very good, checking to see if everything was alright and if we needed anything.
We visit the Cape every summer and Mac's is now on our regular list of restaurants to go to.