All reviewstime shareliving roomwell equipped kitchenpool and hot tubcommercial streetstayed one nightoff seasoncoffee makerwalking distancein towntimesharebathunitsnecessitiespropertytennissummer
Reviewed 4 June 2015 via mobile

I stayed at Eastwood with friends recently. This is our third time coming here. Overall, the rooms are decent, albeit some wear and tear on furniture, etc., but they've started replacing furniture pieces like sofa beds.

Our unit was a 1 bedroom with a pull-out sofa bed in the living room.

There is wi-fi but was very sporadic for the entire week we were there.

The staff is friendly and helpful but you do need to ask for DVD players, iron/ironing boards since they are not in the units.

There is basic/limited cable.

Our unit had 1 full bathroom and 1/2 bathroom which was nice.

I will say that their hot water was very hot! And quick to get hot, especially after a long day out and about in Provincetown; I didn't have to wait long at all for the water to get hot.

Beds are comfortable although the pillows were too thin, I prefer fluffier pillows (but not a deal breaker).

There is a pool and 2 hot tubs on property as well as tennis courts and a family/rec room behind the pool outfitted with a pool table (but you have to get the equipment at the front desk) and foos ball table and an assortment of books you can borrow to read.

One plus about staying here is that you do have a full kitchen. We made breakfast and some dinners daily to save $$ since P-Town can be pricey.

*** NOTE:
If you stay here, you may want to check for availability on the second floor. We stayed on the first floor this time around and whoever was on the second floor above us either walked with heavy feet or had leads shoes on...every night for the first half of the week. Luckily they departed the complex before I complained to the front desk (then again, I'm not sure they could do much about it, as I don't think the people upstairs would be walking heavily on purpose).

I would return but would probably do it again in late June-August.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Armymanny
Reviewed 1 June 2015

Eastwood is a pretty good place. It's been around for a long time so it's a bit long in the tooth in terms of the furniture and general furnishings. They have upgraded most of the TV's to digital. The staff were very helpful and friendly. I was there on a work-cation, part work, part vacation and needed a good internet connection. Unfortunately, the wi-fi connection was terrible. I had to go to the clubhouse and connect to the data cable attached to the cable modem. Which was fine except for the inconvenience of having to go to the clubhouse but what made it worse was a group of young boys who were noisy and trashed the clubhouse. It was aggravating but it wasn't the place's fault. I just wonder where the parents were of the two groups of boys. There was no supervision going on at all. Out of the entire week I saw one of the parents once. Go figure.
But overall it was a good place and you can't beat the location.

Room Tip: Ask for a good wi-fi room if that's important to you. They told me there were some better than the one I had. I hope so.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank chiefbb
Reviewed 1 June 2015 via mobile

Clean and convenient - Murphy bed, 2 recliners, kitchenette, hot tub, pool, private entrance. A bit of a hike into town, and office hours are pretty limited - but aside from that, a perfect one night stay on a holiday weekend - and loved that they allowed that one night stay, as it's hard to find in ptown on a holiday weekend. Rate was pretty reasonable too.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 May 2015

Have been staying at Eastwood for the past 17 years and always find it to be a place away from home to be like home. staff very accommodating, proximity to the center of town to be within walking or bus ride distance.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 May 2015

My husband and I (Fairhaven Massachusetts) and a friend visiting from Naples Fl. stayed here for a night. The accomodations were perfect for three adults. The bath and a half made it so convenient. The unit was very clean and had all the necessities.It is an older facility, but we Yankees get that. Andrew said the unit was ready so he let us check in a bit early (I wasn't pushing)and was helpful with local information.l couldn't have been happier with the choice of places to stay. Guests are asked to strip the beds and put the used linens in the tub before leaving, but we had no problem with this at all.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank johnncarol2015
Sandy S, Rental Coordinator at Eastwood at Provincetown, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2015

Thank you, we hope you come stay with us again, hopefully for a longer visit.