Wow...if you are looking for a home away from home for your Provincetown vacation, this is the spot. We are frequent travelers and are somewhat fussy about where we stay...this location exceeded all of our expectations.
We were in Room 1 which had the most comfortable king size bed we have ever encountered. Covered in pillows, it beckoned to us from the moment we entered the room. The bathroom is all brand new with a walk-in, tile shower. And, talk about a clean room! We could have eaten off the floor!
The air-conditioned front porch was probably our favorite part of this lovely B & B. Due to the crowded nature of Commercial Street during meal times, we got all of our meals to go and brought them back to the front porch, only one block off of Commercial! We watched the world go by in the comfort of air conditioning.
The owners (Don!) were beyond nice and knowledgeable. They were very interested in making sure we had a great visit without being at all intrusive.
We would book Charm again if we make it back to Provincetown. It is the best of the best at a very reasonable price. Do yourself a favor and call them today!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 8 Room bed and breakfast with parking, private baths, king and queen beds, wifi, a/c, mini refrigerators. Full deck and sunny front porch. Close to all shops, restaurants and night life. Newly owned and operated as of March 2017! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Charm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Elephant Walk Hotel Provincetown
- Charm Provincetown, MA - Cape Cod