I stayed at Charm for 2 weeks, from July 20th through August 5th. I was enrolled in writing workshops at the Fine Arts Work Center around the corner and the location was perfect. It is also in a lovely area, just up the street from Commercial Street and the shops, restaurants, galleries. I spent a lot of time writing during the early mornings; the beautiful light and airy long front porch was a fine "work place."! There is also a very nice sitting area on the roof. Don, the innkeeper, was very accommodating and helpful, as were the others I met who worked there. I stayed in Room #1 which was quirky and very comfortable. Great bed! Lovely linens! The little breakfasts were exactly what I wanted. You even had a choice of delivery time. Nice! I fully intend to reserve here again next year, and I have already recommended it to people I know from the FAWC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 8 Room bed and breakfast with parking, private baths, king and queen beds, wifi, a/c, mini refrigerators. Full deck and sunny front porch. Close to all shops, restaurants and night life. Newly owned and operated as of March 2017! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Charm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Elephant Walk Hotel Provincetown
- Charm Provincetown, MA - Cape Cod