4th summer taking a weekend in P-town, and this place was my favorite so far in terms of location, being a close walk to Commercial Street and all the fun there, and a 5 min drive to Race Point Beach. Super clean overall, beautifully put together rooms and great enclosed front porch. Unique art on the walls and different accent pieces throughout contribute to a feeling of being in a home environment vs. in a commercial hotel. Pleasantly surprised by the upstairs back deck, with it's comfortable furniture and unexpected spaciousness for P-town. Yummy and simple breakfast delivered to room is a huge time and money saver, and was enough to take care of us until early afternoon. The coffee/tea bar was available 24/7 and much appreciated. Don, the Innkeeper, was friendly, welcoming, and helpful. The room we stayed in was one of the smaller ones (#7), yet with ample closet space and immaculate bedroom/bathroom. Couple drawbacks: 1) squeaky bed, so much so that it sings with the slightest movement; 2) because one window opens to the deck and the other had the AC unit in it, it might feel a little claustrophobic if you are the room too long (not a problem for us, we were out and about most of the time except for sleeping). All in all, we plan to return here next summer, as we really liked the feeling of home and CHARM of this B & B!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 8 Room bed and breakfast with parking, private baths, king and queen beds, wifi, a/c, mini refrigerators. Full deck and sunny front porch. Close to all shops, restaurants and night life. Newly owned and operated as of March 2017! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Charm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Elephant Walk Hotel Provincetown
- Charm Provincetown, MA - Cape Cod