Bradford - Carver House(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
USD 240
Foxberry Inn(Provincetown)
USD 341
Beaconlight Guest House(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
USD 271
Brass Key Guesthouse(Provincetown)
USD 496
Revere Guest House(Provincetown)
USD 312
The Seaglass Inn & Spa(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
USD 357
USD 347
Masthead Resort(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
USD 263
USD 255
All reviewselephant walkfront porchupstairs deckgreat locationin towncommercial streetprivate bathroomnice deckstayed two nightsnew ownerscakesair conditionerthe main streetbars and restaurantsyogurtother guestsour honeymoon
Reviewed 2 August 2017

This is a very comfortable and well appointed place, with a very comfortable 3-season porch in the front and a nice deck outside the upstairs rooms. Our room was small but just fine for the two of us. The bed was super comfortable and the bathroom was obviously new. We wondered why the room smelled like smoke when we first got there, this being a no smoking place. As the air conditioner ran, the smell got better over time. One suggestion when they renovate is to put a screen in the one window where this no air conditioner. Having the option would be nice. The breakfast was funky and enjoyable. We got to choose what we wanted night before and they delivered to our door in the morning: parfait, fresh fruit, muffin, baked roll, hard boiled egg. We will be back when we visit Provincetown again!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank carefultraveler2014
Reviewed 31 July 2017

We had a fabulous time staying at Charm on our very first trip to Provincetown! We stayed in Room #1, which is in the front of the place. It was not one of the recently renovated rooms, but it was great just the same! We loved having the sink in the room and the bathroom separate. The daily breakfast delivery was perfect. We enjoyed taking our breakfast out to the porch to eat each morning. The manager was so helpful--he seemed to always be there when we needed him. It was a quick walk to the heart of Commercial Street--only about 5 mins. And the price was right! We will definitely stay here again if we are lucky enough to make it back to Ptown!

Room Tip: We loved staying in Room #1--close to the front of the B&B, and right by the front porch!
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2017

The location of Charm is excellent, 5 minute walk from Commercial Street and all the bars and restaurants. We were given a warm welcome on our arrival and a parking space was available which was good. We were given a map of the area with restaurants highlighted (this was really useful) and were then shown to our room. Our room (Room 7) was nicely decorated and clean with a private bathroom (but a sink in the bedroom) The only downside was that it had extremely creaky floorboards and an even more creaky bed base which made a noise if you even breathed a little heavily in the night. In addition to this our bedroom window backed onto the terrace so you had to keep the curtains closed - you could also hear anybody who happened to be sat out there having a conversation. Add other factors into the mix such as garbage trucks collecting the bins at 4:30am (I realise there is nothing the owners can do about this so it isn't a complaint) and sadly this meant that we had 2 of the worst nights sleep we've ever had.

Don't get me wrong, this is a nice place to stay and I would recommend it - good service, the porch is beautiful and the terrace is a great place to have a drink or eat breakfast (not to mention the amazing Deli a couple of doors down which served great food!). We just felt for the cost, we would at least expect a reasonable nights sleep so this is only based on room 7 - we didn't complain as we were only there for a couple of nights however a new bed base would be a really good idea.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 July 2017

Another perfect vacation at Charm (formerly the Elephant Walk Inn). I was fortunate enough to get one of the rooms that has been completely renovated and I couldn't have been happier with the result. Great care has been taken to update the room without losing any of the comfort. I loved the shelving in the closet! It alleviated the need for a dresser in the room, which provided a more spacious living space. The new shower is gorgeous! The tile is beautiful! The bed...speechless! It was like sleeping on a cloud that molded to my body. I've never slept so soundly. I also loved the addition of breakfast delivery to your door. Even though I didn't use it this trip, it's a wonderful addition! I love the whole color scheme change. Your choices are beautiful. The lights on the back deck were a nice addition, and uncluttering the upstairs hallway to the deck was a great subtraction. I loved the idea of moving the coffee bar under the stairs, which provided more sitting space on the front porch. Lastly, and most importantly, Don. He is such a welcoming and calming spirit, he really helps make the whole experience that much more relaxing. He's so knowledgeable about what's happening in town, and always has great recommendations for restaurants and shows if you're ever at a loss for something to do. It was very nice to meet Cory and Curtis- even though it was brief. I was checking out at the time. But still great to meet you both. I really felt that positivity and that energy from you to, as Cory said, "give the customers the feel of a boutique hotel without the boutique hotel higher prices". I would say you have succeeded. I am excited to see the rest of your updates and I will for sure be back.

Thank you!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

My fiancé and I made our first trip to PTown recently - and this was the perfect place for us. The innkeeper is knowledgeable and friendly; the rooms are clean and well-decorated; the location is perfect; every room has a private bath; there's a private outdoor terrace. In less than a 5-minute walk, you are on Commercial Street in the center of PTown Action! I highly recommend that you stay here. We will be coming back next year.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple