All reviews trained chef malin goetz hot tub and sauna complimentary bikes p town the penthouse bread pudding homemade granola small touches great room perfect hosts breakfast was amazing boutique hotel commercial street bath products off season b and b
Reviewed 5 July 2016

The owners Brandon and Steve are very gracious and knowledgeable guys, who see to your every need. My partner and I are staying here for the second time because we couldn't imagine staying anywhere else. The Inn is impeccably clean and kept so by Shane and staff. The rooms are quite spacious for P-Town standards and the King bed is a must for us. The breakfast provided at the owner's other business "The Yolk" was awesome. This is one of the few places in town with it's own pool and the pool area is clean and organized and provides such a pleasurable place to relax on a hot summer day. Steve is very helpful and honest when asked about restaurant or show recommendations. There are snacks and coffee available almost any time of the day which is very thoughtful on their part. We will be coming back to P-Town and definitely staying at the 8 Dyer again. It's a no brainer.

Room tip: The have King beds available in some rooms ( rare in P-town)
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

I wanted to thank Steve and his staff for such amazing experience at the Hotel Eight Dyer. There Hospitality and humbleness is out of this world, never have I ever experience such carrying.. Always with a smile and happiness with there approach.

The best trip ever!!! 100% recommended

Thanks,
Gilberto

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

My brother and I stayed at 8 Dyer for our siblings getaway and we couldn't have asked for better accommodations. Steve and his staff were attentive, extremely nice and made us feel very welcomed. This boutique hotel has everything you need and more. The amenities are on point!! They basically provide you with anything you need and the pool/spa was a hit - Relaxing, clean, inviting... And the complimentary breakfast OMG it was absolutely delicious! Can I have more carnitas please?! Steve, Shane and Brandon thank you for the wonderful stay. Can't wait to go back and it you're ever in the Boston area please reach out.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank MDF79
Reviewed 21 June 2016 via mobile

I loved this inn from the moment I walked in: one enters through a gorgeous and peaceful great room looking out onto an illuminated pool! Our room had every amenity we could imagine and was gorgeous. The innkeepers and staff were wonderfully friendly and solicitous, and kept every inch of the inn in top shape. Thank you, 8 Dyer!!

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2016

Revisited 8 Dyer and were delighted to find it as good as ever. The rooms are beautiful. Beds far too comfortable. Thoughtful touches like the liquers by the door on Friday night delicious. Steve was the consumate host and Brandon was brilliant; such a good chef! Bicycled the dune trails, (bikes and locks provided by the hotel), walked around town; cocktails and oysters a stone's throw away. Noise level ideal at the east end of town. Can't say enought good things.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple