“Best breakfast sandwiches in town”

Far Land Provisions
Ranked #3 of 142 Restaurants in Provincetown
Reviewed 13 January 2017

Yes... you read that right. Best breakfast sandwiches in town. Save your money on an expensive mediocre fancy breakfast and come here instead. Order whatever toppings your heart desires. Right on Bradford. parallel to Commercial. It also serves as a cute, convenient little food / beer market in case you forgot anything for your rental. Much closer than Stop & Shop.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

I love the sandwiches here, but they also have an amazing array of snacks...like cheese & crackers, chips, cookies, brownies. The front porch and rockers invite you to set a spell on a summer afternoon, and the tables in the building are awesome as well, especially in the winter time. A nice stop along the way to or from Race Point Beach too!

Reviewed 26 October 2016

We were driving back to our Inn on a cold and rainy Sunday, and thought we would stop in to grab some snacks to bring back to the Inn with us. We noticed the Sandwich Board menu and decided we would get sandwiches instead. We both got the "Race Point" roast beef sandwich and it was great! They don't skimp on the meat portions and you can customize it however you want. They had a large selection of soft drinks, along with beer and wine, as well as coffee, etc. We also picked up some sweets from the bakery case. The Mini Lemon/Poppy Seed Bundt cake was delicious, as was the homemade Brownie. The staff were all friendly and helpful, and the prices were very good.

1  Thank Cathy A
Reviewed 20 October 2016

I stopped by Far Land Provisions to pick up a sandwich. Pleasant staff & delicious food, within walking distance of my motel.

Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

First time on the Cape on a rainy Friday night. I was just looking for a nice cup of coffee to get rid of the chill and possibly something sweet. Little did I know I found the best place on the Cape. Their homemade pastries, muffins & cookies were out of this world, so much so I had trouble deciding which one to pick. I chose their Linzer Tart that was topped with sliced almonds and a cup of coffee. It was very close to closing time and I was pleasantly surprised that the coffee was on the house. Very friendly staff, (not sure if it was the owner) but great people. I rated it very good because I only visited once and tried one dessert. Far Lands was recommended to me and would also suggest stopping in on your next visit to the Cape to see for yourself.

1  Thank nnjpeach