“Delighted ”

Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Plymouth
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is a delightful hotel with a warm and friendly atmosphere. The rooms are finished to a very high standard, restaurant is practical and comes with great service. In all it is there to support the traveller, located right by the main road to Plymouth. You are about five minutes from this historic town, easy access via a cab. Would throughly recommend this home from home.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
SherylBarrettHGI, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hello Fitzn60BRA,

Thank you so much for your review of our property. We really appreciate you deciding to stay with us and I am so happy to see you enjoyed your stay! We try to treat all of our guests as if they were guests in our own home so it is great to see the outcome is a satisfied guest! We are very centrally located right off of route 3 and only minutes away from downtown Plymouth and only a quick 20 minute trip to Cape Cod. I look forward to being able to welcome you back in future visits. Again thank you for taking the time to review us!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I slept very comfortably, and that's saying something! I'm the type of person that usually wakes up tossing and turning a few times a night. But I slept through the night both nights of my stay at the Hilton Garden Inn

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hello terrimU7860DE,

Well I am just thrilled that you were able to appreciate our new mattresses! We had all of our queen bed mattresses replaced this year and all of our king mattresses replaced last year. We love our guests providing feedback and we love it more when we learn our guests had a pleasant stay! Thank you for your review and happy holidays!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We have stayed at MANY Hilton properties. The room was nice, it was clean, the beds were comfortable. Their customer service people at the front desk were the most unfriendly, unprofessional (in our opinion) people we've ever encountered. When you pay almost $250.00 a night, not including tax you'd expect to be treated well when you arrive and depart. It was almost like it was a "chore" for the girl at the desk to check us in. And at checkout, we weren't even asked if our stay was a good one! Actually we stood at the desk waiting as no one was there to even check us out! And every time we went down to get "coffee", it was either cold or there were no cups, caps or stirrers. We spend a LOT of money at Hilton Hotels and we will NEVER come back to this one.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Hello Colleen,

First I want to apologize if you felt your stay and business is not appreciated. I personally would love to be able to speak with you about the incident at check-in and check-out so I can speak to my team about how we can improve. If I am not available please ask for Ronnie Strunk-Montecalvo our Director of Sales and he will take proper notes for me. I appreciate your feedback and because of it we can make adjustments so it does not become a regular experience. Our team is very committed to excellence and again I apologize you did not have a pleasant experience with our hotel staff. I was however happy to see at least the accommodations were to your liking/taste. I do hope you will choose to stay with us in the future. Again thank you for your time to submit a review and we hope to welcome you back to our hotel in the future.

508.830.0200 ext 606

Reviewed 7 November 2017

We travel extensively, & this Hilton Garden Inn is very well managed. The facilities are beautifully maintained, the staff is very friendly and most accommodating, and the breakfast buffet is very well prepared. We stay at this hotel on a regular basis and highly recommend this property for business and pleasure travels.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hello Barbara,

I thank you so much for your kind review of our hotel. I am so very pleased you found our recent upgrades to rooms and public areas to be a good fit for our brand! We have been working very hard to improve our property! Also I am glad you were able to enjoy our full cooked to order breakfast buffet! Next time you choose to stay inquire about our bed and breakfast package! Happy Holidays and again thank you for your time and staying with us!

Reviewed 7 November 2017

When looking for a hotel I went on TripAdvisor and was really taken back by some of the real pictures I saw. So when I made the reservation at the Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth, MA I was pleasantly surprised. Great (and I mean great) staff. Room was very clean, and we had a decent view. Trust me from something who can usually be a little OCD... I would stay here over and over again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank 625jamib
SherylBarrettHGI, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Hello 625jamib,

I am thrilled you enjoyed our hotel so much! We take great pride in our building and making sure every guest area is clean and inviting. Our housekeeping team also works ever so diligently to ensure every guest room is spotless down to the most minute detail. I am happy someone who appears so thorough was able to appreciate that. I greatly appreciate you taking a moment to review us and look forward to meeting you on a future visit!

Sheryl Barrett

Also consider these accommodations in or near Plymouth
5.1 km away
7.6 km away
Mirbeau Inn & Spa at The Pinehills
8.1 km away
Baymont Inn & Suites Kingston Plymouth Bay

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth? Share your experiences!