All reviewshome depotgreat hotelcape codoff routefront desk staffoff the highwaybusiness tripbreakfast buffetbusiness centerfitness centerpool and hot tubthe general managerwould highly recommend this hotelbeds were comfortableclean hotela great staywedding party
Reviewed 10 November 2017

We have stayed at MANY Hilton properties. The room was nice, it was clean, the beds were comfortable. Their customer service people at the front desk were the most unfriendly, unprofessional (in our opinion) people we've ever encountered. When you pay almost $250.00 a night, not including tax you'd expect to be treated well when you arrive and depart. It was almost like it was a "chore" for the girl at the desk to check us in. And at checkout, we weren't even asked if our stay was a good one! Actually we stood at the desk waiting as no one was there to even check us out! And every time we went down to get "coffee", it was either cold or there were no cups, caps or stirrers. We spend a LOT of money at Hilton Hotels and we will NEVER come back to this one.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
SherylBarrettHGI, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Hello Colleen,

First I want to apologize if you felt your stay and business is not appreciated. I personally would love to be able to speak with you about the incident at check-in and check-out so I can speak to my team about how we can improve. If I am not available please ask for Ronnie Strunk-Montecalvo our Director of Sales and he will take proper notes for me. I appreciate your feedback and because of it we can make adjustments so it does not become a regular experience. Our team is very committed to excellence and again I apologize you did not have a pleasant experience with our hotel staff. I was however happy to see at least the accommodations were to your liking/taste. I do hope you will choose to stay with us in the future. Again thank you for your time to submit a review and we hope to welcome you back to our hotel in the future.

Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth MA
508.830.0200 ext 606

Reviewed 7 November 2017

We travel extensively, & this Hilton Garden Inn is very well managed. The facilities are beautifully maintained, the staff is very friendly and most accommodating, and the breakfast buffet is very well prepared. We stay at this hotel on a regular basis and highly recommend this property for business and pleasure travels.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hello Barbara,

I thank you so much for your kind review of our hotel. I am so very pleased you found our recent upgrades to rooms and public areas to be a good fit for our brand! We have been working very hard to improve our property! Also I am glad you were able to enjoy our full cooked to order breakfast buffet! Next time you choose to stay inquire about our bed and breakfast package! Happy Holidays and again thank you for your time and staying with us!

Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth MA

Reviewed 7 November 2017

When looking for a hotel I went on TripAdvisor and was really taken back by some of the real pictures I saw. So when I made the reservation at the Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth, MA I was pleasantly surprised. Great (and I mean great) staff. Room was very clean, and we had a decent view. Trust me from something who can usually be a little OCD... I would stay here over and over again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank 625jamib
SherylBarrettHGI, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Hello 625jamib,

I am thrilled you enjoyed our hotel so much! We take great pride in our building and making sure every guest area is clean and inviting. Our housekeeping team also works ever so diligently to ensure every guest room is spotless down to the most minute detail. I am happy someone who appears so thorough was able to appreciate that. I greatly appreciate you taking a moment to review us and look forward to meeting you on a future visit!

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

Drive down to the Home Depot and hang a left into this tucked away good deal. The lobby is attractive with a small bar and view of the indoor pool. Megan, at the front desk, was wonderful. She was checking in a party of 15 rooms and made time to assure me she would take care of me. And she did. The room was clean and comfortable. A pleasure staying there.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

Hello Kate Y,

Thank you for taking time to provide us with a review of our hotel. Megan is a great asset and one of our newest team members. We are thrilled she has been able to really shine at the desk and makes up part of a wonderful team. I am also glad you enjoyed our clean and bright new guest rooms. We just concluded a 3 year renovation and the last piece was the guest rooms which I personally love. I thank you so much for your kind words and we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel for future visits.

Thank you!

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights. The hotel is in a nice location near restaurants and shopping. It is not far from the waterfront. There is plenty of parking for the hotel.

This hotel serves breakfast from a buffet or you can order from a menu. Breakfast is not free; there is a fee per person but it is worth it.

Our room was spacious, clean and comfortable. They have a fitness center and a pool.

All staff working here was pleasant and friendly. We enjoyed it!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
SherylBarrettHGI, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Hello Dbae27,

Thank you so much for your review! I am glad you were able to appreciate our hotels location to so many things in the Plymouth MA area. Also I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed out hot cooked to order breakfast buffet. A little insider tip is you can actually inquire about a bed and breakfast package next time you are in the area and you will get breakfast built right into your room rate for a discounted price. Most of all I'm pleased to see my team was hospitable and friendly while you were here with us. We spend a lot of time talking about what it means to be hospitable and to engage with our guests. I love hearing it has paid off! We truly look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel!