While I will say the location is a little odd being across from a correctional institute, I will say there were no problems and the property was quite despite being right off a busy street. The parking was plentiful and we were there on a busy weekend, but were staying in off season as well. The breakfast was good and the service was spot on despite them being semi busy, they insist on sitting you and taking your special orders which is nice. The room is nice sized by the entry way and creates a grid lock, also the beds were a little too firm for my liking. For those of you that are light sleepers there are several unusual noises that emanate from the rooms, water noises from other rooms, the AC unit seems to make a lot of noise, and then anyone being too loud in the hall (the later did not happen to us).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn hotel in Plymouth, Massachusetts features a heated indoor pool, whirlpool, fitness center, complimentary Wi-Fi and 24-hour business center. We are located just minutes from historic downtown Plymouth. The hotel is walking distance to 7 restaurants and only 20 minutes to Cape Cod. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Evoline ltd, Expedia APAC, Hilton Hotels Direct, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth Hotel Plymouth
- Hilton Plymouth
- Plymouth Hilton Garden Inn