All reviewshome depotgreat hotelcape codoff routefront desk staffoff the highwaybusiness tripbreakfast buffetbusiness centerfitness centerpool and hot tubthe general managerconvenient locationwould highly recommend this hotelbeds were comfortableclean hotela great stay
Reviewed 25 September 2017

Family fun abounds in Plymouth, beautiful beaches, educational sites and great museums in this waterfront town. This hotel is an easy reach to the highway - to rt 3, and its easy to get tot he various Plymouth MA sites from here. the pool was medium size but the kids loved it! We were impressed by the cleanliness of the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2017

We had a 5 night stay here for business travel. The staff was courteous and the rooms are functional and clean. We found the $11.95 price tag for the breakfast high for the offerings.

Plymouth is relatively small and this property is located about 10 minutes from downtown.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

I have stayed at this hotel many, many times in the past. I am also a Diamond member. The hotel is great and in a good location to go to attractions in Plymouth and when heading down to Cape Cod. The amenities are good, however the jacuzzi was not in working condition during this stay. It would be great if they served food in the restaurant at night. When I got there, the bar wasn't even open. Usually the people at the desk are very welcoming and friendly and always welcome you as a Diamond member. That did not happen on this stay!!!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
SherylBarrettHGI, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Hello I1578WAdonnap,

Let me start by saying thank you very much for your review of our property. I am grateful you are a returning customer and it saddens me to hear you were not impressed with us this visit. As a Diamond Hilton Honors member we very much cherish your business not just at this property but throughout the Hilton portfolio of hotels. If you would not mind giving me a call to discuss your stay I would love to make it right for you. Again I appreciate your feedback and I look forward to making sure your next stay is a great one!

Sheryl Barrett
Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth MA
508.830.0200 ext 606

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Stayed one night on a business trip. Very pleased with the professional staff, clean and comfortable King bed room. Very quiet hotel even though it's close to ROute 3 and is in a commercial plaza; the hotel is sited sideways so most rooms are away from the road. Mine overlooked a wooded area and was very quiet. King bed was very comfortable, and the air conditioner was surprisingly quiet and efficient. Large TV with a large selection of channels including NESN, thank God, so I could watch the Red Sox. Free parking is directly in front of and to the side of the hotel ad the lighting was good; I felt safe going out to the car after dark. They had free Dominos pizza in their small lobby lounge but I decided to get a slightly healthier sandwich at Panera down the street. Several chain restaurants are withing walking distance as well as a gas station Dunkin and an Asian place in the same plaza, just in front of the hotel. Easy on/off route 3 and close to the Sagamore bridge. Staff was very friendly and welcoming. I'd definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Lower numbers are farther away from the road.
Reviewed 20 September 2017

Very clean hotel with outstanding customer service at front desk, restaurant, and housekeeping. The cook to order breakfast was prepared exactly as ordered... also omlete was cooked with no visible oil or oily after taste.