All reviews home depot great hotel cape cod off route front desk staff off the highway business trip breakfast buffet business center fitness center pool and hot tub the general manager would highly recommend this hotel beds were comfortable clean hotel a great stay wedding party
Reviewed 8 May 2017

The staff was amazing and so helpful. They were always smiling and never once made us feel like we were interrupting them which is the experience I have had at other hotels.
REALLY enjoyed the hot tub - everything was clean and comfortable. I have absolutely nothing negative to say.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Sheryl_Barrett1, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2017

Dear Lauri S,

Thank you for taking a moment and reviewing us on TripAdvisor. We are delighted to hear you had a warm and comfortable stay with us. Our front desk team strives on exceptional guest experience in hopes to wow you on each and every visit. Our pool and hot tub are open to the guests as well as the public, offering pool memberships throughout the year. Ask our front desk team for more information and hopefully you get the chance to enjoy our pool area amenities whenever you would like! We hope to see you again in the near future. At Hilton Garden Inn, you can count on us. Guaranteed.

Sheryl Barrett
508-830-0200 ext. 606

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

We spent a lot of money for two rooms at this hotel I have stayed at many Hilton's before in my life but never have I slept on a bed that was more uncomfortable than the one I actually never slept on all night. If a picture is worth a thousand words you can see the springs literally sticking out of the side of the bed once pressure is applied. If that is any indication to you what it looks like on the side of the bed you have no idea how it felt to lay on top of this bed I felt like I was laying on metal a mattress covering . The sheets were so scratchy that we slept or should I say laid on top of the comforter and tossed and turned until we finally gave up. The hotel staff is very nice and so is the lobby and furnishings, but if you're looking to sleep I would not stay here. I am thoroughly disappointed that I paid so much money for a mattress you would expect to find in a fleabag Motel.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank FoxyDeeC
Ron S, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2017

Hello FoxyDeeC,

I am so sorry to hear about your experience at our hotel. While I am thrilled you enjoyed our team and the hotel aesthetic; I am very saddened you did not get a restful nights sleep. I do want to inform you that since your last stay with us, we have changed out all of the mattresses in our guest rooms. I am also in the process of working with our executive housekeeper to see about improving the texture of the linens. We take our guests comfort very seriously and I do want you to be fully aware of the fact that we hear you and will be making necessary adjustments. Your feedback is of the utmost importance and we do sincerely hope you give us another chance to impress you.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

I could feel every spring in this mattress. Me and my girl woke up at 2:30am wishing we could go home now. I think sleeping in the bathtub might feel better. The place looks clean. But what's the point of staying at a placed when you can't sleep. For a place that charges $200 plus tax a night my bed should feel like a cloud.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Livewell76
Ron S, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2017

Hello Livewell76,

I am grateful you took time to review our hotel. I am sorry to hear that your bed was so uncomfortable. We do take our guests comfort and satisfaction very seriously. I am happy to announce that we just replaced all of our queen beds in the hotel! I sincerely hope you do give us a chance to impress you in the future as your business is very important to us. Your feedback help us know what improvements we need to make to the hotel. We appreciate you and hear you load and clear!

Reviewed 3 May 2017

This Hilton is always a great place to stay. Very clean and staff extremely helpful and accommodating. First place we think to stay when we're in Plymouth, Massachusetts. Location is the best. Near everything.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank natty59
Sheryl_Barrett1, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2017

Dear Natty59,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. We are so joyous to hear our property made for a clean and comfortable stay for you. Our front desk team as well housekeeping and all departments take pride in their work to ensure the best possibly stay for our guests. Our hotel is located right off exit 5 near many astounding attractions down by the Plymouth Waterfront and the surrounding area. We are glad you got the opportunity to enjoy the hotel and the beautiful area that makes Plymouth a great place to stay. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. At Hilton Garden Inn, you can count on us. Guaranteed.

Sheryl Barrett
508-830-0200
Sheryl.Barrett@Hilton.com

Reviewed 2 May 2017

The hotel is hyped up on Hilton website for being eco-friendly by saving water, power and taking cars off the road. They fail to mention how the toilets continuously flush for 10 minutes. The only reason they save power is because the only overhead light is on a 3 second timer so you have to find your way around the room in the dark. And they do in-fact take cars off the road, but they also put 3 firetrucks on the road every other day when the faulty fire alarm system goes off.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business

Hello Joe C.

I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback about your experience in our property! I would like to address the concerns you had about the "Green" practices for our hotel. I do not know if your toilet was running for that period of time, however if it was a call to the front desk would have had engineering up promptly to fix the issue. If you heard water running elsewhere for that long it may have been a guest showering. We do our best to do preventative maintenance in all guest rooms to keep our efficiency maximized. I am also sorry to hear about the issues you had with the rooms overhead lighting. We do not actually have timers on any of our lights in the guest rooms, so I am not quite sure what could have happened in your case but we do apologize. I do know that during your stay there was a couple of occurrences of the alarm being tripped. We did partner immediately with the local Fire Department and our Alarm company to minimize the issue and only respond if there was an actual question of safety. We were still finishing up some small renovations and the dust was actually tripping the alarms so this was remedied rather quickly. We have since completed all renovations and are back to being fully operational. We take our environmental impact very seriously and greatly appreciate your concerns. We are always looking for ways to improve our footprint and guest experience to do so your feedback is crucial!