“Good food, good price”
Review of Asia Tasty

Asia Tasty
Ranked #135 of 209 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: Great new Chinese place. Formerly Sam's Teriyaki.
Description: Great new Chinese place. Formerly Sam's Teriyaki.
Reviewed 6 February 2017

We got a meal to take back to our hotel. We got so much food we couldn't eat it all. It was all cooked to perfection. Best we've had in ages.

Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

My wife and I have eaten here a few times for dinner. The food is good and reasonably priced, but dining in is almost unbearable because of the owner's children running wild in the dining room.

I'm not unsympathetic to a husband and wife team working long hours and having no one to watch their children. I'm sure that's hard to balance. But you can't have your kids using the dining area as a playroom. On our last visit the kids were running around making loud shrieking noises and shooting nerf guns at each other. Our visit before was much the same.

Like I said the food is good and the prices are reasonable. But order takeout or come when the kids are in school.

2  Thank Chris B
Reviewed 18 October 2016

Went in for an appetizer and it was so good went back in for a meal. Started out with a quick appatizer and after splitting the appetizer with my wife we went back for a meal..great food, good value. they also run specials as well

Reviewed 1 October 2016

Ordered for the first time this week and I was not disappointed. I thought the prices were very reasonable, good sized portions and tasty food.

We had the beef teriyaki, chicken fingers, boneless pork spareribs, pork fried rice, beef lo-mein, and house chow mein

Delivered in very reasonable time.

Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

We have had delivery now twice from Asia Tasty. The delivery was quicker than expected and food arrived piping hot. Menu is very extensive. Everything was fresh & delicious. Excellent Sushi, crab Rangoon. Many delicious chicken dishes. Pad Thai was my favorite. Priced right! Will return I'm sure many times.