“Awesome experience and great tour guide”

Dead of Night Ghost Tours
Ranked #2 of 26 Tours in Plymouth
More attraction details
Owner description: Push the cobwebs aside and join us for a night of adventure with our own paranormal investigators.On Dead of Night Twilight Lantern Ghost Tour. Hear the history and WHY they haunt.Do you dare to walk through Burial Hill Cemetery ,By the light of your lantern. Bring those cameras and capture spirits on film. We will take you to the most Haunted places. Join us on a truly unforgettable adventure of ghosts, history, excitement, and fun for all ages. We offer 3 exciting tours, our famous twilight lantern ghost tour, our daytime history tour, our Sunset cemetery tour, Join us Tonight! Reserve now. Meet us at the Hearse called "Last Ride".New this year 2013 Overnight Paranormal Investigation into 2 of plymouth's most haunted houses.Winter Special- Haunted house Paranormal Investigations. Bring your equipment and roam and explore these 2 Haunted houses. YOU are the paranormal investigator. Have no equipment we'll lend you ours. All indoors. 2 hours. As darkness falls... the spirits rise!
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I did the combo tour with my three kids aged 17, 15 and 9. I was concerned about the 9 year old being too scared, however, Jan was such an animated and entertaining guide, the kids loved it even though they were nervous at some of the stops and going into the haunted houses. The things they experienced in the house freaked them out a bit but in the end they loved it. It was a great experience, so much so the kids are planning a return trip just for another tour with Jan.

1  Thank 989momoffour
deadofnightghosttour, Owner at Dead of Night Ghost Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Thank you for your great review.I am so glad everyone enjoyed our tour and had a great experience. Sometimes the houses we go into do get a little freaky. I try to tell everyone before hand what you may experience. I have no control on what happens. Some nights nothing other nights freaky. I love this stuff... Thank you again for the great review. Hope to see you and your family again.

All reviews
in 24 reviews
"jan"
in 47 reviews

Reviewed 26 March 2018

I usually do ghost tours when I go to a new/historic town, and I'm pretty sure this is the only ghost tour in Plymouth. As a preface - usually when I do these, they're kind of gimmicky (the tour guides don't believe in the hauntings, or they debunk the stories) but these tour guides were LEGIT. They had pictures of each place we went to of actual sightings from people who were on their tours, and Jan really gets into the story. Absolutely loved my experience with this tour.

Thank you for your great review. This tour is the real deal... I love what I do. This is the real deal. I share the photos that our guest get. Every night is an adventure, fun and exciting,, even if we get nothing... I can't make them do what i want, when i want , but i will take you too the most haunted places, and you will hear the history too. Thank you again for taking the time to review us.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

Jan makes this tour so much fun. Jan and her team are a book of knowledge when is comes to the history and haunting s in Plymouth. Be sure you get the combo tour and go into the two haunted houses, you never know what you will meet

Thank you for your positive review.. I am so glad you had FUN... I always have fun and love what I do. Thank you for taking the time to review us. It is greatly appreciated

Reviewed 8 December 2017

My mom and I went on a tour last night and loved it. We were with Bob as Jan had an emergency and couldn't attend. In the end we were happy it worked out that way (no offense Jan) because Bob made the experience so special. It happened to be just the two of us with him and he took his time answering all of our questions and sharing stories. He was knowledgable about history and the paranormal. Don't take this tour if you want some fake funny stories and people jumping out at you, but if you want to experience some real life connections to spirits this is it! Also don't miss out on going in the houses. Thank you Bob for making our experience such a great memory. Hope we see you again!

1  Thank disc0verlife

I am so glad bob did came threw for you. He does a great job. A wonderful story teller and a wealth of knowledge in history and spirits. I am so glad you enjoyed our tour. So sorry I couldnt be there. Thank you for a great review