“Great Food.. Friendly Service”

Flavours Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 180 Restaurants in Pittsfield
Price range: USD 6 - USD 26
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Every dish is cooked to order and please give yourself enough time to enjoy your food by coming in 2 hours early if you have tickets to shows. Gluten Free available, Vegan and lots of Vegetarian dishes to pick from..
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Food was great! The service amazing! The owner also serves he is very personable. We really enjoyed our visit and the food.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

The shrimp dish that I always loved was a little less than I remember. Shrimp were smaller and less succulent Still good but not up to previous standards. I will try it again but I was disappointed the last time I went.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped by for dinner with my wife and was a bit disappointed. We had the Chicken Curry and Kway Teow both were less than authentic. Neither tasted the way the traditional fare should. I've had much better elsewhere and for less. The sign discouraging mobile phone use was sorely out of place and inappropriate.

FlavoursOfMalaysia, Owner at Flavours Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Your cellphone had already replaced your watch, calculator, camera and everything else. So please don’t let it replace your family.....especially your wife

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

This was one of the best meals I've ever had! All meals are made with incredibly fresh and delicious ingredients and you can tell. The owner came out and chatted with us, the server was so nice. They give me a reason go want to go back to Pittsfield! (I live in Florida)!

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Thanks to the staff for the best experience. The food was perfect and the family was warmly welcomed. Such a perfect ending to a day of skiing. Pad Thai was the best I have had. Every item was delicious.