“The Inn at Clamber Hill Restaurant”

The Inn at Clamber Hill Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 3 Restaurants in Petersham
Reviewed 30 September 2014

There is nothing to dislike. Everything was thumbs up. Food, service, rooms, and the hiking trails were all spectacular.

Reviewed 10 November 2013

Service and meal were excellent - the inn is located at end of 1/4 mile road within forest - excellent setting

Reviewed 15 June 2013

I had the pleasure of staying here for a a night, prior to a friend's wedding in June. We were greeted with a smile and welcomed to join for dinner, even though last minute. The food was AMAZING, fresh and seasoned well. Additionally they had a wide variety of beer and wine. In the morning, we were able to hike around some of the trails and enjoy how beautiful the surrounding lands are, we also had a great tour guide....... a Yellow Lab, I believe named Jake, he showed us right where the trails were.

If anyone is ever in this small town, I would recommend this Inn, for the Bed (which are your standard Inn Beds, not super modern, but Comfortable) and the Food......

Oh and stay for the BREAKFAST, this was undoubtedly the best part!!!! :)

1  Thank VirginiaW23
Reviewed 26 September 2010

My wife and I stumbled upon this restaurant this evening and we were blown away! The food, the service, the atmosphere, all of it was wonderful. We will definitely go back and bring friends!

Reviewed 28 February 2010

I can not begin to tell you how much I love the Inn... The atmosphere is amazing, the food is superb, the staff are friendly, and the Inn keepers truly take pride in every detail and function. I would HIGHLY recommend the Inn for a romantic get away, function, or a dinner out with friends. You will be so pleased, you will
wish you had found this hidden gem sooner!!