“Good food and coffee - Long time to cook”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #5 of 6 Bakeries in Peabody
Reviewed 8 May 2018

In general, the food is good, the workers are friendly, but it seems to take a long take to make a sandwich. Sometimes ( 4 PM?) just one person working, but when more it seems to take longer to cook than at other Dunkin Donuts stores.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 10 September 2017

Well I visited so many Dunkin Donuts this trip. This time I had a delicious iced coffee. Okay and a butter crunch donut as well. I so love Dunkins!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 22 August 2015

The franchisee of this store, unfortunately is unaware of the managers incompetence, I am a loyal customer in numerous locals throughout the north shore. I know many operators and they all operate with receipt to rate service and other high standard as Dunkin Donuts regional representatives continuously have jurisdiction on their territory stores. This store in the North Shore Mall has been hiring employees that are aggravating customers for far too long, and Corporate needs to address this as this is the only Dunkin Donuts for its shopping customers that also frequent the Mall.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 10 September 2014

The service is always so fast and the kids working are great.
Also have DD card so get a free coffee once in a while. So much cheaper then other places.

Date of visit: August 2014
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

While visiting this location, my family and I ordered coffee and bagels. Upon inspection, one bagel was wrong (everything instead of onion) and there was no butter on it. The cashier read our order back so I was surprised it was incorrect. I brought it back to the counter, and over the next few minutes, 4 employees looked at me but did not acknowledge me. They did fix my order in the end but the customer service was snooty. There was a customer from the drive thru that came into the restaurant with an incorrect order as well as another in-restaurant customer whose order was incorrect over the 15 minutes we were there. There just didn't seem to be any customer service, a lack of caring was shown and the service was terrible.