Book now, pay at stay
USD 219
USD 190
Homewood
Hampton Inn Boston/Peabody(Peabody)(Great Value!)
USD 163
USD 193
Groupon.com
USD 176
USD 172
All reviewssausagefront deskwafflesthe spring hill suitesfree breakfastlollipopsnext morningsitting areahot tubfresh fruitwould stay here againparking lotbreakfast staffu turnthe breakfast areaquiet roomeasy access
Reviewed 30 March 2018

I was only in town for one night, but this hotel left a fantastic impression on me! I was greeted by Kim, who was a joy! She checked me in quickly, and found me a cab company for an early morning trip I needed to make. Everything about this place was wonderful. I had booked at a higher rate than our company rate and she changed it to the company rate right away. The breakfast was more than adequate. I would definitely stay here again when I'm back in town. Thanks for the hospitality!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 March 2018

The staff there is very professional and always willing to help. Everybody go above and beyond on their customer service. Nice place, nice staff and we feel so thankful for the cookies and te every afternoon. The lady who makes our room was very nice and always willing to provide me with all the little things that we need. Sadly I don't have her name.

Room Tip: Parking is free, they have very nice breakfast and they have complimentary cookies, coffee, and te in the afternoon.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

I had no issues checking in and the staff was very friendly. Breakfast was surprisingly good. If I was to complain about anything it would be all the kids. We never had a chance to go into the hot tub. Oh well. Next time.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

My family and I came to Boston for spring break and decided to stay at a Marriott hotel because we normally have good experiences. Our flight arrived a few hours early, so we asked the front desk attendant if we could check in early. Luckily, there was a room available so we were able to check in smoothly. The general manager, Betsy, is fantastic. We had to checkout a day early because the area had a nor’easter coming and we didn’t want to get stranded in Boston, and Betsy was very understanding of our predicament. We were able to checkout early, free of charge, and were refunded for the remaining night. The morning of our flight out, Betsy left a nice handwritten note under our door, thanking us for our stay and to get home safely.
A hot breakfast is available daily, which we took advantage of a couple days. The breakfast staff was extremely friendly and made sure every guest was satisfied. One woman wiped tables and walked around asking everyone how they were doing, how was the food, etc. There’s free donut holes and M&Ms everyday in the lobby, as well as a convenience store/bar by the front desk. The beds are insanely comfortable. The housekeeping staff does a fantastic job each day. Our beds were made each day, the trash was emptied, and we received fresh towels daily.
The staff at this hotel genuinely cares about their guests. I will definitely be staying at this hotel again, should I ever find myself back in the Boston area. Definitely would rate this hotel 10/10.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

The rooms are a good size with a fridge, microwave and “kitchen” sink along with a pull out L shaped couch which gives the room a homey feel. Bathroom sink is separate from the shower and toilet. Breakfast was a step up from most with a nice hot breakfast (scrambled eggs, sausage, waffles) that was tasty along with all the other usual breakfast fairs (cereal, toast, bagels, etc). Pool was a good size and clean. North shore mall was about 10 minutes away. A great place to stay with a family.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends