“Very Impressed”

Add it.
Friendly's
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Palmer
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I have found most of this chain going down hill the past few years, but saw their new advertising and lower prices and decided to give it a try. We were in town today and stopped for a late breakfast. The place was medium busy and very clean with super nice wait staff. There was no hostess when we came in but a woman in the kitchen called out that she would seat us in a moment. She came right out, showed us to a table and asked if it was o.k. With us and asked for our drink order. She returned before we got our coats off and took our order. It was cooked exactly as we wanted and a great bargain also. She returned twice but wasn’t invasive once she saw we wanted to sit and chat awhile. It was all around great experience and the most reasonable prices we’ve seen in a while. Can’t wait to go back.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

I ordered sundaes to take home for a surprise to my family after a very hard day. We ordered 4 sundaes and not one was correct. I like extra hot fudge and walnuts so I agreed to pay extra for them, I received no hot fudge and no walnuts. If your really in thed mood for ice cream go somewhere else or make your own sundae at home, don't waste your money here

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

This friendly is usually an enjoyable experience. Today was certainly the exception. We arrived for lunch at approximately 1130, there was quite a few empty tables and booths. We stood waiting to be seated for about 5 minutes while the wait staff chatted with one another. No acknowledgement what's so ever, not even a hello we will be right with you or just a moment. I took my business elsewhere. Nevermind discounting your menu, retrain your staff instead!!!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

I have always been a fan of Friendly's ice cream from WAY back. And they do have incredible hot fudge. Came in for a birthday sundae and decided to have some french fries to accent the ice cream(a taste delight from our youth). I have to admit that the french fries we had were some of the BEST ones we have EVER had! Just the right amount of outside crunch (do they have some type of casting on them? Maybe) hot, extremely flavorful and served in this cute little metal basket that looks like the ones they are cooked in, cute. Add tons of salt and it's was just SO good! A surprises, since Friendly's is not one of our go to places to eat. I think we may have to rethink that.

Thank Ms. Elizabeth C
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

I found this Friendlys just fine. We ordered the soup and sandwich, it came out fast and was delicious.
Our waitress was very nice.
Originally they sat us in an air conditioned area, but it was too cold for us, so we asked for a different area, no problem.

Been to Friendly's? Share your experiences!