“Best donuts on the Cape”
Review of Hole In One

Hole In One
Ranked #10 of 61 Restaurants in Orleans
Cuisines: Diner, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 11 July 2016

Special treat while on vacation- my family looks forward to getting some donuts and apple fritters at Hole in One. Get there early because there will be a line!

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed 8 July 2016

Go to the Hole. Wait in the line, enjoy.

Get their coffee and old fashioned style donuts to go if you don't have too much time to kill. Muffins are good. Many Gluten free options as well last time I was in there. You can also order ahead anything on the menu and pick it up to go and eat outside at one of a couple picnic tables.

Eating in - I recommend the omlettes, a variety of egg specials and the corned beef hash. The quiche is supposedly very good when they have it but I have never tried.

This place will not disappoint - and if you are heading to Ptown or outer cape for the day, try their Eastham location the Fairway as an alternate.

Lunch while riding on the bike trail just around the corner is also a good option as they are open until 3/4pm now. Haven't tried it but once or twice, decent sandwich options and nice A/C'd reprieve on a hot day.

You really can't get a better breakfast/coffee/donut experience. Try the old fashioned sour creme glazed donut and thank me later.

Reviewed 8 July 2016

We put our name in (table of four) and we told it would be about a 20 minute wait. Ended being 35 minutes. Great menu. Nice variety. Friendly service. Don't forget to get one of their doughnuts. You won't be disappointed with anything you get.

Reviewed 6 July 2016

We stopped in for lunch a little after 2pm and were told by the host that no tables were available, it would be at least a 15 minute wait, or we could sit at the counter immediately. No other parties were waiting to be seated. Sitting at the counter on stools with no back was not the best suggestion for my 85 year old mother. Before leaving, my husband walked into the restaurant and spotted at least 3 empty tables downstairs, I'm thinking there were more upstairs. We were confused by the reception we received and waited for the host to return. Sure enough, before we said a word, we were offered one of the tables for 3. Very strange and not a very welcoming experience. Food was good, We enjoyed BLT sandwich and omelettes. I'll be back - but just for the donuts!

Date of visit: July 2016
1  Thank srugnetta
Reviewed 5 July 2016

A nice, friendly place with good service and good food. They have a full bakery case of delectable donuts and other pastries. I would recommend them as a good place for a stopover.