All reviews great location water view cape cod within walking distance quiet hours room was clean swimming pool is a great ice cream shop small coffee maker pleasant stay king bed extra pillows front desk staff morning coffee table chairs salt water short visit
Reviewed 9 April 2018

I choose one of the rooms closest to the water - for the view - and was not disappointed. The room was small, but clean. Lots of hot water and towels. Heater worked well (thank goodness - it was snowing/raining when I was there). Front desk staff friendly and helpful. My one complaint is that no where in the room was there info on check out time (11 am), but that was remedied by a call to the front desk. Large flat screen TV with cable. Room #22 is quiet with a semi-private deck; amenities included coffee maker, microwave and mini-fridge. Bed was very comfortable; not too hard, not too soft. Plenty of pillows and an extra blanket already in the room.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 February 2018

I stay here every winter for a Hartford Audubon birding weekend. It is always blisteringly cold but so much fun. And the Cove has warm, inviting, affordable rooms and a friendly staff. Always clean, with comfy beds, hot water, and nice soaps and shampoo. Nice facility, especially when it is frigid outside!

Room Tip: They're all nice!
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank SarahCollinsville
Reviewed 5 November 2017

I had a wonderful 4 night stay at the Cove last week. Each time I stay here I notice improvements to the property. The room was clean and neat as a pin every day. The bed was comfy and I even had a full sofa to read and relax on. We switched our reservation dates due to bad weather at home and they made it so easy...no problem! I love the quiet hours here, even the mini-fridge is quiet! Instant hot water, fluffy towels, deck area with table & chairs so I could sit out with my coffee in the morning. Can't wait to come back in the spring!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Judy O
Reviewed 31 October 2017

This is a comfortable, well furnished old-style motel. There is no pretense of luxury, nor anything notable in the way of amenities. But it is clean and nothing important is lacking. If you're making a short visit and just want a comfortable place to sleep, this should be adequate.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 October 2017

The Cove Motel is a nicely located well maintained property. The staff is responsive to your needs and are very helpful when asked about the local area information regarding points of interest and restaurants. This is my pick every time we go to the Cape. It is hard to beat!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple