See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 August 2018

Nice location off main road and it's easy to find. The staff/family is very friendly, I got the impression they are new to the hotel bizz. I pre-booked the room, arrived and was checked in within 15 minutes sitting inside the room. Booked a non-smoking room, but the room smelled like smoke, and found a burnt hole on the chair likely from cigarette ash. Checked out the room and found several issues. The bathroom is so small, you cannot sit properly on the toilet seat because the sink cabinet sits about 6 inches in front of the toilet seat, therefore, you must sit on an angle. Second, the light above the mirror did not work, and looks like it's ready to fall off the wall. Turned on the wall HVAC unit to test the AC. The AC worked good, however, turning selection knob to heat popped the power cord breaker. Reset the breaker several times, but still no luck. Glad it was summer. Also, found the refrigerator door wide open, powered off and cord disconnected. Appears staff was de-icing the fridge, and forgot to complete the job. The water catch tray was full, so I had to carefully empty into sink, then used one of mys towels to wipe down the inside. Luckily, after I got the fridge ready, plugged it in, and it worked. Glad I didn't have any food, drink, or medication that requires refrigeration. The free WiFi was okay, but I was only a few room away from the main office where the WiFi router is located. Since I knew it was a cheap hotel, I wasn't bothered by the issues, because room selection would have only wasted my time. I brought ear plugs, and the bed was firm with clean fresh seats, which resulted in a good night's sleep. The sleep and bed would have been 3 stars, but having that many issues brought it down to 2 star. Overall nice place, but needs work. I suggest removing bathroom cabinet sink, and place a small sink that only has a small vertical stand - no cabinet space. This will give adequate space to toilet users.

Room tip: Bring ears plugs and extra blankets in the winter just in case the heater is broken.
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank John P
Reviewed 17 August 2017

Well, it is an older building but the room I had was clean, some new paint would help.
Nice flat screen TV, fridge, micro-wave and wi-fi. Large open space for hanging clothes and storing suitcases. The bed was surprisingly comfortable, the only caution is the room is small, you may bump the table when you get out of bed and the bathroom is very small. Overall for the price I felt the motel room was a very good deal and I would stay there again.

Room tip: There have been some negative reviews so I asked to check the room first, she said ok, I did and was happy with my room.
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Robert D
Reviewed 28 July 2017

The motel is definitely showing its age, but the outside has been spruced up. The rooms are worn but clean. There is a fridge and microwave in the room The hosts were friendly and helpful. It is easy to find as you come off the Natchez Trail. There is a gas station opposite.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2016

Funeral. Families. Pressure. There aren't many choices in the area but I tried... I had an open mind. The place is rough. First, let me be fair, the sheets were clean. Crisp white and fresh smelling. They didn't fit the bed but that was minor. The water in the shower was hot (do NOT touch the shower curtain, yuck.) That is all the good I have. The chairs in the room were disgusting, as in don't let anything touch them. There was no hair dryer. Outlets were hard to come by. The extension cord connecting the small fridge and microwave was iffy. Baseboards were dirty. The "cleaning" product used in these rooms is incredibly acrid, overpowering. We could not handle the smell in the first room. Simple fixes and small changes could make this a cute little inn.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

We got here today paid cash for our room we get to the room we were supposed to have two double beds and we had one small bed no refrigerator so we went back to the lady at the front desk who was very very rude and told her that the room smells like cigarettes as we are not smokers she then gave us an attitude we had to pay another $20 to stay in a bigger room with the refrigerator and then the lady had a fit because I took the pillows from the other room to this room because there's no pillows we will never stay at Executive Inn again they've lost our business so now we will stay at traveling from now on

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Lisa F