See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 July 2017

The motel is definitely showing its age, but the outside has been spruced up. The rooms are worn but clean. There is a fridge and microwave in the room The hosts were friendly and helpful. It is easy to find as you come off the Natchez Trail. There is a gas station opposite.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2016

Funeral. Families. Pressure. There aren't many choices in the area but I tried... I had an open mind. The place is rough. First, let me be fair, the sheets were clean. Crisp white and fresh smelling. They didn't fit the bed but that was minor. The water in the shower was hot (do NOT touch the shower curtain, yuck.) That is all the good I have. The chairs in the room were disgusting, as in don't let anything touch them. There was no hair dryer. Outlets were hard to come by. The extension cord connecting the small fridge and microwave was iffy. Baseboards were dirty. The "cleaning" product used in these rooms is incredibly acrid, overpowering. We could not handle the smell in the first room. Simple fixes and small changes could make this a cute little inn.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

We got here today paid cash for our room we get to the room we were supposed to have two double beds and we had one small bed no refrigerator so we went back to the lady at the front desk who was very very rude and told her that the room smells like cigarettes as we are not smokers she then gave us an attitude we had to pay another $20 to stay in a bigger room with the refrigerator and then the lady had a fit because I took the pillows from the other room to this room because there's no pillows we will never stay at Executive Inn again they've lost our business so now we will stay at traveling from now on

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Lisa F
Reviewed 29 March 2016 via mobile

The travel inn is a very quiet motel. They have a gas station and dunkin donuts right across the street. The staff was extremely helpful and attentive to my needs. the office is open 24 hours. although the room that I stayed in was out dated and needed some repairs. It was small and comfy. I will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
3  Thank Christie J
Reviewed 5 January 2016

Other travelers state it is clean. But due to the poor lighting and dimness - had a skeevy feeling during my overnight. I picked this as there was not a lot of options for my needs. If Imgo back to this area, I will probably stay further out and drive further in the morning.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family