“HOPING IT WAS JUST A BAD NIGHT. PICK UP YOUR GAME CHATEAU”
Review of The Chateau

The Chateau
Reserve with OpenTable
The Chateau is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 40 Restaurants in Norton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 25 September 2018

I've been going to The Chateau for a while and the last visit I had was somewhat of a disappointment. My wife enjoyed her meal, but myself and the other didn't finish what we ordered. The two Shrimp Scampis the the tabled ordered seemed a little under cooked. The shrimp didn't have that "cooked" look to it. The Shrimp Scampi also didn't have much flavor to it. It just didn't seem like anyone really enjoyed their meals except for my wife. To me it just seemed like something just wasn't right at The Chateau that night. I may go again, but stick to the Lasagna which is usually pretty good. I'm going to give a "poor" for the value, because it was more like diner food the night we went.

Also, I've recently ordered a few pizzas to go and I must say they were great. So, I'm not saying this place isn't bad, but consistency is something they need to strive for again.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

The chateau offers a large variety of food. It offers great seafood, Italian and lots more. The chicken parm is one of the best in the area. The food and service is so good, we had our wedding reception here.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 13 August 2018

I visited The Chateau Friday August 10th, my waiter's name was Jason. First, the meal was amazing. There were 4 in my party and we decided on seafood. I had the fisherman's platter which had an abundance amount of food. The fried clams, shrimp, scallops, fish and fries were perfectly cooked. The other 3 in my party had the fried clam and scallop dish. There were also perfectly cooked. The waiter Jason was on his game as well. He checked on our needs many times and at the pace that was great for us. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank artander21
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

My wife choice this place. To our surprise the children eat free on Tuesdays. The food was excellent and the portions were more than enough. Keep up the great service!!!

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank MilSeb23
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Just a wonderful time. Water view dining. Just a great new place for us to go more. Staff fantastic and very warm. Food choices very good. Lots of parking and again water views BEAUTIFUL

Date of visit: June 2018