“Nice place”

Tavern in the Square
Reserve with OpenTable
Tavern in the Square is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 61 Restaurants in Northborough
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Gone there twice and both times good food and atmosphere. Great beer selection. The Mac and cheese is delicious. Gigi was great.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

Everyone here is extremely friendly and it is my go to place when I am home. The food never disappoints and I highly recommend trying their weekend brunch, as it is one of the best brunches I've ever been to. My most recent visit I was a little sad to see that they had changed the menu quite a bit and taken off my favorite sandwich, but they certainly did not disappoint and the food my family and I ended up ordering was better than we could have imagined. It is also a great place to meet up with friends and get some food or watch a game. Definitely a place I recommend trying out as you'll always be wanting to go back!

Reviewed 9 January 2018

On a Sunday morning we went to this great place for a brunch..... great atmosphere and wonderful selection for a brunch.... The hostess was very friendly and the waitress did a great job.... the place was busy but she kept on coming back to check on us and adding more coffee & tea ! it was such a nice day to go out after a huge storm hits here in the northeast ! definitely we are going back again !

Reviewed 30 December 2017

Our first visit ~ met family for dinner ~ pleasantly surprised by better than average PUB food, warm & friendly atmosphere, attentive staff.
We all enjoyed our dinners- my choice was a Ceasar salad with seared ahi tuna which I really enjoyed, others were more than pleased with their steak tips-cooked perfectly; fish & chips & enormous burgers...We will definitely go back..

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

We had dinner at this restaurant. In my opinion, the
Pros:
Nice ambience
Good beer selection

Cons:
Expensive
Average service
Limited food choices, and just average tasting food
Noisy