“Delicious ”

Tart Baking Company
Ranked #36 of 152 Restaurants in Northampton
Price range: USD 2 - USD 10
Description: Each morning we wake up impossibly early to start baking our ingredient driven treats from scratch. We source from local and/or organic farms when possible and bake fresh each and every day. Get here at the right time and things will still be warm.
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

My husband loves their coffee but unfortunately they don’t have decaf for me just decaf americano. They have delicious pastries and granola. A nice place for all sorts of goodies.

Reviewed 13 May 2018

Stopped for a quick dessert after lunch and had a pleasant experience. The staff was super friendly. Tried a chocolate cupcake, since I love chocolate. It was a firm cupcake, not what I was expecting, but delicious all the same. Never had frosting made with scotch, but it was also delicious. The scone made my husband smile. He remarked that it was a real scone, far superior to the scones in other bakeries/supermarkets. He enjoyed the espresso. ( over ice ) I was pleased with the coffee. Like my coffee on the strong side, which is how their coffee is brewed. The prices were great. Much lower than other bakeries/coffee shops in the area. Will stop at Tart again, next time we visit Northampton.

Reviewed 23 April 2018

Since I reviewed Tart two years ago, I've tried some of the other local bakeries (also good) like Bread Euphoria and The Hungry Ghost. Tart is still my hands-down favorite. You still have to come early to get the best selection (especially those chocolate croissants). Just call ahead to see if what you want is out of the oven yet as I did this morning. I have a real "thing" for their olive ciabatta bread-- it's just amazing. And I learned this morning that you can freeze them (they even gave me a plastic bag for the freezer). Their prices are better than the others- my olive bread was $4.25- and so wonderful. Stop in for a coffee, a pastry, and then take some bread or rolls home. Super friendly and knowledgable staff. Don't miss them!

Reviewed 13 February 2018

Baked goods look and are very good. Atmosphere is very pleasant even when crowded.
Someone should teach them how to make espresso.

Reviewed 14 January 2018

Tart Bakery would hold its own against any in a major city in US. It is really that good. We tried the Fenell & Feta Croissant that reminded me of those we had in Europe. Pain de Campagne was equally delicious. Don't miss it when you visit Northampton.