“Amazing Pastries and Cakes!”

Tart Baking Company
Ranked #37 of 152 Restaurants in Northampton
Price range: USD 2 - USD 10
Description: Each morning we wake up impossibly early to start baking our ingredient driven treats from scratch. We source from local and/or organic farms when possible and bake fresh each and every day. Get here at the right time and things will still be warm.
Reviewed 23 November 2015

I have been to Tart a bunch of times since they opened in 2012! I can't rave enough about their croissants! They use high quality ingredients, which makes them on the more expensive side, but totally worth the price. The staff are really nice, Amber is especially friendly and ready to answer all my uneducated bread questions haha. I got a cake there for my birthday a few months back and it was much better than any of the other bakeries I've been to in the area. All in all, I would highly recommend this place!

Reviewed 18 November 2015

My friends got me a birthday cake from Tart. It was chocolate with raspberry buttercream and truly a treat! They put real raspberries as a garnish on top! I have visited since, and they not only have scrumptious pastries but the best baguettes around. They are a must visit bakery!