“I can't say enough good things about this place!”

Filo's Greek Taverna
Ranked #33 of 152 Restaurants in Northampton
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 6 January 2018

I visited Filo's for lunch with a large group of extended family, including several children. The menu had something for everyone - pizza for the kids, and a wide variety of Greek dishes for the more adventurous adults. I got the moussaka and man, was it AMAZING. I made everyone taste it and they were all impressed. The service was quick and very friendly, and we felt completely comfortable being there with little ones. Be aware that the portions are huge - I don't think I ate dinner that night! Highly recommended.

Reviewed 18 December 2017

We had just come from a nice hot tub at East Heaven and were looking for a quick lunch.

My partner had the Gyro, and I had the Avgolemono soup. both were great -- just the right amount of Greek specialties

1  Thank Walter C
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

All four of us were pleased with our lunch. The veggie wrap was so fresh. The lamb kebab was a stuffed lamb burger, on rice and served with fries, a huge portion. Someone had a gyro that was loaded with meat and very good. One of the specials was fish and chips, that was a large portion of fries, cole slaw and a toss salad. All our food was really tasty and the prices were good.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Visiting Smail College, we accidentally found this place because we could not agree on where to eat... if you are in Northampton and want great Greek food (huge portions)... Filo's is the place

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Our first time At the Greek Taverna, an interesting open front restaurant on Main Street. You come into the restaurant, order your food, pay for it and sit down and await table service. Lots of choices on the menu to please their customers.
We both ordered the Octopus salad. a generous cut up portion of tender perfectly seasoned tentacles over arugula with a nice balsamic vinegar and olive oil, served with warm pita bread.. Delish!! Our friend ordered a combo of Tzatziki and Hummus with warm pita, of which she took home half.
Everybody was happy with their choices. We WILL come back and try other dishes. That said, if you like trying different foods, this is a good place to be....they even have a lamb burger!