“Morocco in MA”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 21 August 2018

While it lists its cuisine as Mediterranean (and it is), I will return to this lovely cafe for its authentic Moroccan dishes. I want to try practically all of them based on my first experience here. I thoroughly enjoyed a mouthwatering turkey brochette (ground turkey with splendid seasonings) with a Dijon sauce. I also sampled my friend’s vegetarian crepe, which was similarly excellent and a fine way to get one's vegetables. To top it off, the iced tea with mint was peerless. We were too satiated to try the desserts, but the coconut date is still calling.

1  Thank RalphH42

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

During recent visit I ordered the Moroccan salad with chicken. The salad included cucumber, tomato, olives, peppers and feta. The salad was very refreshing on a hot summer day. My wife had avocado salad with artichoke hearts. This was also excellent. We ate on their sidewalk tables and enjoyed people watching.
Typical Northampton restaurant where you order at counter and staff brings the meal to your seat. You bus the table when your done.
Prices were inexpensive, staff friendly.
Definitely worth a try.

1  Thank dgouldd
Reviewed 30 May 2018

A nice little place for good North African food. You can taste the history of the chef and owners in the means they create. This is not a fancy place, not much ambience, but you are here to eat good food and that's what you get.

1  Thank Tom Y
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I eat here once a month at least. The crepes are delicious; the sauces are superb. Try the mint tea and the hummus platter.

1  Thank Lawrence H
Reviewed 11 September 2017

Nice simple place - outstanding food. My vegetarian stew was lovely - deep flavors - everything cooked perfectly. They elevated a simple dish to something very impressive indeed.

1  Thank Alan P