“Wonderful Lunch!”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 11 April 2017

My husband had the Mosaic salad with chicken and I had a gluten-free Crepe Marsailles with lamb sausage. We loved them both. They have free wifi so we went back in the afternoon with our laptops to do some work and enjoy their pastries and iced tea. They have outdoor seating as well, but the awning wasn't up yet for shade so we ate inside.

1  Thank Cheryl P A

Reviewed 26 March 2017

Every entree I've had here is excellent. The atmosphere is casual but pleasant. The service is very friendly and helpful. The eggplant sandwich is not to be missed (I'm a little addicted to it)! The crepes are very good, salads are fantastic. And the prices are so reasonable. I highly recommend this restaurant.

3  Thank ellenm102
Reviewed 14 March 2017

I eat here often. The food is well spiced, fresh, and very tasty. I love the Atlas Crepe, and atlas salad.

2  Thank Cat M
Reviewed 14 March 2017

I always vow I will try something new, but inevitably I go back for a mosaic salad with chicken. It is delicious. This is a wonderful small establishment. Everything I've tasted is good. It is an order at the cash register kind of place that also means you bus your dishes. They also sell Middle Eastern desserts which are wonderful.

2  Thank art-travelerNewYork
Reviewed 16 November 2016

This funky restaurant on a side street in Northampton center offers tasty, healthful Mediterranean inspired food at reasonable prices.

2  Thank Mike L